Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hey <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hey <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hey <3   Hey <3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:21:13

Hey Shemar I've missed talking with you!! Sorry, I'm just getting on I just got off of work for the day!

I miss you guys! Was it super stressful on you when the swap happened?

To catch you up on what I've learned:

I'm positive I'm the first one to leave on this tribe If we lose which is super stressful. The green team is like strong AF, and I feel like doesn't need us at all. Like even when I try to help in comps I barely can they are like crack heads lol

I Also think Ariel and Zia are their leaders, and I think Truman is the lowest in their hierarchy, and then they keep throwing Ash under the bus... calling him a "comp beast" however not to me.. because they don't really talk to me. It came from Jessica on the Orange Tribe. SAhe thinks Ariel and Zia are trying to get the 4 non-green members to target him.

I miss you and I've been sad we had to swap Sad
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Hey <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey <3   Hey <3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:27:06

100% it was stressful. I miss you guys so much and I want you girls to make it to the merger, we have basically been running things because there's four of us and them. We've already made a vow to each other that we would not take any of the four of us out. Our next goal is to take out Stewie to weaken down the green team for when the merger happens.

I'm hoping that we can remain safe until merge. I miss you so much Piper and hope that we can make it back to you two

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hey <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey <3   Hey <3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:32:14

Yea I’m sure having some inactive players has been super hard Sad and yea I don’t know where Stewie is on their hierarchy of the green team… if you guys can’t get him out I’m hoping that maybe they will trust him less. Maybe they will think that since you kept him he is more loyal to you guys or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey <3   Hey <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Mt. Sibo :: Mt. Sibo :: Piper + Shemar-
Jump to: