Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

HEY!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:27:21

Hey Willy, sorry I'm just getting on I just got off of work!

To catch you up on what I've learned:

I'm positive I'm the first one to leave on this tribe If we lose which is super stressful. The green team is like strong AF, and I feel like doesn't need us at all. Like even when I try to help in comps I barely can they are like crack heads lol

I Also think Ariel and Zia are their leaders, and I think Truman is the lowest in their hierarchy, and then they keep throwing Ash under the bus... calling him a "comp beast" however not to me.. because they don't really talk to me. It came from Jessica on the Orange Tribe. She thinks Ariel and Zia are trying to get the 4 non-green members to target him.

I'm like 1000% positive they have a girl group of Ariel, Zia, & Yelena.

Hopefully, if I'm gone by the time the merge comes... which is a possibility... I hope you can use this information!

I miss you guys I hope you are enjoying your new tribe and I hope you guys are safe on that tribe. I hold my breath every time because I don't want you guys to get voted out!

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:55:59

Hey! I talked to Ruby and she basically conveyed stuff like that too. I really hope you two can survive this thing. My tribe has been sucking so hardcore. Mostly inactive and I've been watching to vote out Stewie to weaken green but there's been so many more easier votes. Plus Sandor has been an idiot preaching about how we need to keep the triibe strong and Stewie has been helping us in challenges blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:00:13

Yea I mean I understand why he would feel that way… because I’m sure its stressful having a lot of inactive on your team… but I these green people are legit crack heads. Like that first comp when they had 113 points I thought they cheated… but holy shit no they are just good 😂😂

I miss you! And if we make it to another swap/merge I hope I have more news for you 💚
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:06:18

I miss you too!! I just want us 3 to survive. I hope you win this challenge, I'm not attempting it. You or Ruby could use it more I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:07:32

Thank you Willy I truly appreciate it! The last reward challenge was that whoever won got to gift an immunity out to someone on the other tribe. So if that’s the case this time I will definitely gift it to you 💚

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:10:49

Thank you! <3 Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:14:27

Thank you!! I’m an old lady and do crosswords for fun at home so I hope I did decent lol!

How are the orange tribe mates? Jessica and Yimo are wondering if during a merge you guys have gotten along with them well enough to hopefully work together to get out the remaining greens. But I wasnt sure if they have actually been opening up to you guys or not?

I was hoping we would be able to work with them, because once the greens are gone we would still have the advantage over orange… but I wasn’t sure if you guys have had decent talks or mot
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:23:21

So far everyone has been inactive and barely around outside of me, shemar, sandor, flapjack, bellatrix and stewie. I really want Stewie out but he's been surviving because there's been inactives that the tribe has been wanting to target instead. I'm super concerned about the greens and I want them to be weakened going into a merge situation.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:27:48

I was going to ask if the orange have been super inactive. That’s what the orange on this tribe said too. Basically that they think the only one who won’t really be targeted is Bellatrix.

And I mean it sucks because you guys do have inactives Sad and if we stay in this tribe until merge maybe stewie can be the first person after you guys get out the inactives.

I will be honest I don’t know where Stewie was in the pecking order of the green tribe. So he being with you guys might make him less trustworthy to the green tribe… which would be super cool. Especially if you keep him around maybe he will be more loyal to you guys for keeping him… it is a gamble though since we can’t be sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY!!   HEY!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Mt. Sibo :: Mt. Sibo :: Piper + Willy-
Jump to: