Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Omgg hi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:59:18

How are you outside the game?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 18:56:57

Girl… life outside the game has been hella rough. Everyone at work is sick including the kids and idk how to keep them safe from catching covid because their parents just don’t care. My uncle is in the hospital with covid complications and probably won’t pull through.. snd im trying to help my mom move here because she’s been super depressed because we’ve had alot of loss in our family this year.

How about you? I know you’re probably just trying to start the grieving process 🥺🥺 I know that you’re probably feeling all sorts of things
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:16:13

Yeah I’m sort of all over the place. But omg girl I’m so sorry you’re going through all that. You and your family are in my prayers truly. I am here for you here and after the game. If you ever need anything of me, just ask. You must be so stressed. 😩

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:24:28

Girl for real same 🥺💚 death is hard and grief is weird because instead of it getting better with time all you want to do is for nothing to move forward and feel as stuck as possible to the time period before you lost them and everyday apart just hurts more.. and literally girl if you ever need someone to talk to or even just to express your grief too I’m here. All grief is valid. I’ve gone through all the emotions since my sister passed. I’ve been sad, angry, guilty. Just know whatever you’re feeling right now is a valid feeling and I hope this game can help you forget for just a few minutes what you’re going through.

And I live in a permanently stressed out life I feel like. Like I am always in a constant state of stress at least since covid started
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:34:36

I feel a lot of guilt because I hadn’t reached out in a while. It was so hard for me to look my dad in the eyes when i saw him. Knowing i won’t be able to hear her make fun of my dad and laugh with her crazy laugh anymore is killing me. I haven’t been able to call my dad since I left. It hurts too much, but I feel like such a bad daughter because I know he’s alone. I’m trying to gather myself to do it, but I just keep stalling. I’m just trying to keep it together.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:41:43

Girl you need to grieve too and some days are going to be harder than others but you’ll eventually get the courage to pick up that phone and call him. I have been the same with my brother in law and nieces/nephews because I didn’t reach out to my sister as much as I wish I did before she died. And sometimes I ignored her calls because I just couldn’t mentally handle seeing her sick. 

Your dad is alone, but you also need to grieve. And your dad will always love you and not hold this against you because each person effect by this loss has to find and navigate life without that person. Your dad will still love you, but guilt is apart of grief and it’s ok you feel this way because you’ll heal from this feeling too 🥺💚
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:47:37

You are such an amazing person Thank you so much for talking to me about this. You really are making me feel so much better and understood. I can’t wait to find out who you are. We will definitely be friends after this game 💜 thank you for taking the time to talk about things other than game. It means a lot.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:30:17

Of course girl! 🥺 This is a game but at the end of the day when the characters come off we are real people with real lives and real shit going on. And if you need to talk about the real shit I’m here, because who you are as a real person and how you are doing mentally:emotionally is more important to me than a game 🥺💚

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:31:13

We’re gonna go to rocks, I know it lol
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:41:11

I have a feeling we probably will be too 😅 if so And I go, it was a pleasure getting to know you and I hopefully won’t see you in the jury but if you come to the jury we will have fun too 🥺💚

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:42:18

Right back at you boo 💜

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:53:21

Bellatrix Lestrange wrote:
Right back at you boo 💜
Omgg hi - Page 6 200.gif?cid=89ab776dmlicj60jscwnujun1o4nmopyiz93fj9es9kgu3on&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omgg hi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omgg hi   Omgg hi - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omgg hi
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Bellatrix & Piper-
Jump to: