Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

So nice to meet you!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

So nice to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:12:42

Hiiii omg I am a HUGE GOT fan!! It's so nice to meet you <3
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:18:29

Zia!! Same! Ive been admiring you from afar LOL i havent had the chance to tty yet. Im excited to meet all these new people. This immunity challenge is NOT it😄
Sounds like shemar on the other tribe is a damn pro at this stuff
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:22:06

Aww thank you babes, I know that not a lot of people recognized my character but I tried to be on theme with the game lmao

Ikr I am scared. I have done fantasy football but only for fun I don't actually know how to bet on things, I might ask my dad for advice on the comp LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:25:05

Yes! Ask your dad. I was soooo wishing i could t/t mine. He was a walking statistics book. He could tell you who went to what college their hometowns, every stat.
Im just gonna look up games for tmrrw then look at vegas odds unless someone on our tribe has a definite strategy. Ill for sure share anything i learn with the tribe

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:26:04

I think that is definitely a good idea, I will ask him and share anything I find out as well, this is so stressful lord.

How do you feel about this tribe tho? <3
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:28:33

Im excited! I mean you all won everything so Im just hoping I can keep up!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:29:32

It was really just good teamwork at the end of the day, not us being great at the comp, so as long as you can work as a team I think you will do well here <3

Sandor Clegane likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:30:31

I can promise you this, Im loyal, to a fault sometimes. I love this game and Im super active except on thurs, fri, sat, thise are usually the days I work. Sometimes on tuesdays but I can always skip. I can do fire on any day except those i mentioned. I dont mind fishing or doing wood.
I am all about teamwork

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:30:54

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
It was really just good teamwork at the end of the day, not us being great at the comp, so as long as you can work as a team I think you will do well here <3
Haha see my last post
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:34:46

AHHH perfect! I think you will be perfect here then. I am super loyal and super active, I can always be on for comps, sometimes I am more active in afternoon and night due to work but I check in in the morning too. I can do wood and fishing, I would do fire but work doesn't allow phones.

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 1:52:54

Goodnight! I just wanted to thank you for being so active and helpful in today’s challenge even tho you don’t know football 💋
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:24:48

☺ no problem. You and the tapir really came thru for us
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:53:01

Aww I try my best!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:53:21

I can’t believe I’m actually gonna be paying attention to football today 😂
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:49:10

Ha! Same. I hate sports. I prob wont watch but ill be googling scores for sure
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:50:11

Exactly the same I have a really busy day so I’m trying to check in as much as I can, how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 14:39:51

Im feeling incredibly nervous! I know if we lose tonight Im a goner and its breaking my heart. I just have faith we'll be winning
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 14:58:59

I have faith that you’re winning too, I wouldn’t lay down and die and assume that there’s always a way but I really don’t wanna lose anyone we are all working together so well Sad

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 15:37:53

Oh trust me I wont lay down and die. Im a fighter. I love this tribe. Its so active and lively. My first 2 tribes were kind of lame if im being honest. My last tribe i loved stewie and bellatrix. The others were meh
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 15:50:27

Totally! I think we all mesh well together and I’d love to work with you at the merge tbh, I hope we win this I’d love for us to all work together.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So nice to meet you!   So nice to meet you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So nice to meet you!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next