Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

BESTIE!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:29:40

OMG that's wild. Now why they trying to attack Stewie?? A mess. Eek! Flapjack needs to go too if he's just going to be a follower. I think he could leave tonight since he's on a tribe with Yelena and Ash who only have a prior relationship with Stewie. The 3 of them should just try to boot Willy 🤣
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:41:10

I liked willy a lot. I think if shemar goes he'd be open to working with someone else. All 3 of those guys tho are all about keeping the original tribe together😒
We went to tribal every freaking time bcuz ppl didnt show up and we were just shit. Werent really vibing together. I got along so much better with Bella and stewie so i decided to flip on those guys. We had run out of ppl to vote out. I mean it was stewie or bella and everybody loved her
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:42:13

Ooh im giving you ALL the tea. I hope if I leave you use it when you get to merge

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:48:09

Hehe thank you boo <3 Yeah I felt really bad about that! Like I loved winning just about every challenge lol but I felt so bad for you guys that kept losing because people wouldn't show. I would've been so mad and felt so defeated. I don't know how you guys did it 😭

Eek Bella being so beloved could be a dangerous thing. I can believe it. I've barely spoken to her and I want to be her friend 🤣🤣

Sandor Clegane likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 0:03:30

Yea shes just "magical" idk how else to put it. You know how some people just have this energy around them that makes you trust them and adore them immediately? Thats Bellatrix. And yes, would most def be dangerous down the road. Shes hella good at comps too

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 0:07:53

Exactly. That's the perfect way to describe her. The way merge is about to be a slaughter with all these people good at comps 💀
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 0:12:11

Lol its going to be bloody! I need to get to sleep so I can do fishing tmrrw.
Ill tty in the morning🥰
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 0:14:48

Okay! Good night and sweet dreams <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BESTIE!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESTIE!!   BESTIE!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BESTIE!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Ariel & Sandor-
Jump to: