Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:20:30

hey Shemar! so great to finally meet you! and i hope you're content with being on my tribe haha how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:24:00

I'm very content on being here and thank you for drafting me. I'm doing well, I love this immunity challenge have been around the game of football for nearly 25 years.

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:31:18

Shemar Moore wrote:
I'm very content on being here and thank you for drafting me. I'm doing well, I love this immunity challenge have been around the game of football for nearly 25 years.

oh shit, that's awesome!! that's good because i literally have zero knowledge about football and still don't even know what we are supposed to do! hey there hey 1f602

what exactly are we betting on?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:33:29

Betting on the winners either 1,2, or 5 games
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:56:28

Shemar Moore wrote:
Betting on the winners either 1,2, or 5 games

finally got the chance to read the challenge page! i am optimistic about our chances!! how are you feeling about the game so far?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:03:12

I'm feeling good about the game so far you drafted a team with close ties myself and Bella got close on the last tribe and Piper and myself was close on the original Brown tribe. I don't know how close you were to Piper or Truman before this draft though

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:08:36

Shemar Moore wrote:
I'm feeling good about the game so far you drafted a team with close ties myself and Bella got close on the last tribe and Piper and myself was close on the original Brown tribe. I don't know how close you were to Piper or Truman before this draft though

I actually really like Piper a lot! So that's great to hear that you two got along well too! Truman was a man of very few words, but he was cool! he works a lot so it's a bit hard to catch him online! i am happy about our tribe, i think we have really good potential to do well together!!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:17:12

Absolutely I think that this group has loads of potential. Please tell me I wasn't your last draft pick lol.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:23:40

Shemar Moore wrote:
Absolutely I think that this group has loads of  potential. Please tell me I wasn't your last draft pick lol.

we were actually told that we weren't allowed to discuss what happened in that room, so i can neither confirm nor deny that information!!

just making sure, i am submit $100 on Ravens vs. Lions right? and then everyone else is submitting different bets to make sure we get the most in return??
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:27:10

Yes. Ravens over Lions at -400 say that

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:31:53

okay, perfect! thank you!! how was it like in the former yellow tribe??
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:33:07

It was good everybody got along great I think you picked my closest Ally from that tribe as well
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:37:20

Shemar Moore wrote:
It was good everybody got along great I think you picked my closest Ally from that tribe as well

oh ok, that's perfect! i guess there are two original browns, two original oranges, and one green on our tribe now that i am thinking about it! but i am glad you and Bellatrix got along! hopefully we can win this thing and not have to worry about tribal!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:38:58

It seems like the odd guy out would be Truman. As he doesn't seem like people talk to him
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:39:18

Or more so seems like he's a man of few words
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:41:01

Shemar Moore wrote:
It seems like the odd guy out would be Truman. As he doesn't seem like people talk to him

LMAO yeah, he doesn't really talk to people much so maybe if we end up going to tribal that could be the route we take! but let's just hope that we don't even have to worry about that and pull out this win!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:59:37

How are you doing today(
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:02:01

Hey Shemar! I am feeling well rested. Slept in this fine Sunday because I wake up super early during the week for work so I take advantage of my weekends to catch up on sleep! Haha what about you?

I haven’t watched football in a while, but I guess that changes today haha which team do you personally like anyway?? My family grew up as 49ers fans, but I was never really big on them 😂
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:04:13

Glad to see you got some sleep, I was up early to do fishing, and I'm glad you're watching, I gave the tribe my all last night with this competition. And I'm a life long 49ers fan.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:35:55

Shemar Moore wrote:
Glad to see you got some sleep, I was up early to do fishing, and I'm glad you're watching, I gave the tribe my all last night with this competition. And I'm a life long 49ers fan.

LMAO that’s ironic. When I was younger, I was alllll about 49ers just because my family was. But I ended up having distaste for that team because my mother’s former husband was a huge 49ers fan and he was the biggest dickhead and was extremely verbally abusive so anything he liked, I just ended up hating 😂

We seriously appreciate all of your effort last night! If we win this challenge, it will all be because of you and your expertise! You definitely carried our tribe on your back for this challenge! I love you and by the way, I love the character choice. Shemar is so sexy  hey there hey 1f60b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Shemar-
Jump to: