Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hi There

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:17:54

Willy told me that him and Stewie were tight in the last tribe and that you two weren’t that close
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:19:27

Ok well he’s leaving you out then because he has told me and yelena. And now Stewie pretty much knows so hhes obviously gonna try and fire back. Rn to Willy it seems it’s me and him and then you and Stewie with Yelena in the middle.
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:20:11

Babes well he’s telling everyone else s totally different thing
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:23:06

That’s super fishy to me, idk why I’m being left out and being told to vote for you
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:40:18

Yeah it’s sus but it seems Yelena and Willy might be going Stewie.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:41:39

What are you going with
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:43:09

I’m torn Ídk this may be a decision I need to sleep on. Stewie seems to be a great player snd could be a major player comes merge. But Willy is getting sus.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:01:25

Congrats on making it past tribal man. This has honestly been horrible
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:26:31

Dude I’m honestly sorry that Stewie is saying all of those things, I do not feel that way or condone anything he’s saying
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:33:48

Hey it’s alright it’s a game. I take nothing that happens in the game to heart. Sorry if y’all feel blindsided but me and Willy had to do something where both of us come out alive
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 12:26:50

You guys did what you had to do, no hard feelings man. I just hope that we can come together tonight to win immunity so we can all make the merge. I am not a fan of tribal council lol
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 12:50:13

Me neither I’ve been to all tribal councils but one. I and we need this win. Yes I want us to work together come merge
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 13:27:28

I volunteered myself to go the the Summit if that's okay with you, I am at work but I am active on my laptop and would love the opportunity to represent our tribe

FlapJack likes this post

Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 14:44:36

I have no objection to that. I feel like you can do what’s best for us as a tribe

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:15:15

Hey man, how are you feeling about the vote, who are you thinking to vote for
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:17:03

Chile rn the name at my camp is Bellatrix. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:18:48

I’ve heard Willy, Yimo, and now bella lol
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:22:19

I see it’s probably each team came up with a name. What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:25:45

I mean I voted for Willy last round but I have no connection with Bella so possibly her
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:27:08

Yeah same with my tribe they have no connections with her so that’s the name we came up with. I’m honestly down to do the same

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi There
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Ash & Flapjack-
Jump to: