Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

YES!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:21:05

I didn't have the opportunity to be with him in a tribe so I don't know how he is as a player. He may not be a threat but it's the less riskier move in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:24:35

Truman Burbank wrote:
I didn't have the opportunity to be with him in a tribe so I don't know how he is as a player. He may not be a threat but it's the less riskier move in my opinion

Same here, I haven’t met him so I don’t know how he is as a player, but it seems like he is the most inactive one left. I’m just trying to think about us three once we are at merge. do we feel better going against comp beasts? Im being open about my thoughts with you two because I trust you and want to see where your heads are at. We can still do FlapJack if we decide, but I’m nervous about the bonds and groups that were formed in the former Sattler tribe that didn’t include either me nor Truman.

Remember when I mentioned people were discussing a potential vote during one of the challenges, Truman? That’s what I’ve been worrying about because neither one of us were included in those conversations.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:42:53

I'm struggling about tonight's vote but I think I have to be rational. My emotions i left for when I can celebrate being here. I personally think we have to play step by step, bc there are still 13 people left. The move that I think gives not me but all of us 5 the best chance to advance is to vote out Flapjack. About the plan that you heard during yhe sattler tribe we don't know if it's true or false, but we do know that the person who told you that is playing both sides, otherwise how this person would have access to this plan?

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:46:48

I understand what you mean. I guess I just have a really weird feeling about how this vote is going to go.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:48:55

Yimo was the one that mentioned it to me and I don’t see Yimo lying about that all. I understand where you’re coming from though!

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:58:35

I just want to vote with the majority. If it's a threat or not i don't care right now. If you want to bring others option you can put it on the table

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:59:21

I have a lot of questions knowing that. But my focus niw is to advance

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:10:42

feel free to fire the questions away! i want what is best for us. i just think getting rid of FlapJack would be a waste when there are other people that aren't going to prioritize us when we get to the merge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!   YES! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YES!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Truman's Lestrange New Girl-
Jump to: