Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

the way I just requested this

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

the way I just requested this Empty
PostSubject: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:43:23

good timing?

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:47:25

I was like, I'm now in this alliance, I outta get some one on one time with zia lmao.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:52:51

I wanted to talk to you! I am sad we were never in a tribe together bc you seem like a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:53:11

also I am confused why is there two alliances the same except one person lmao

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:02:32

I am too. Shemar driving me crazy tbh.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:10:28

I think he seems nice but idk why he is creating so many chats is chaotic and not smart
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:12:18

It's way too much.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:15:22

It’s worrying me bc he seems to be making chats with everyone and I feel like it’s bad for game, even tho I did want to work with him

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:53:48

I’m hoping he chills out and we can move forward lmao
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:55:09

I hope so too bc he seems like he’d be a good ally if he wasn’t doing this 😂

How you feeling so far tho? I’m super nervous bc idrk where the actual dynamics are
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 18:45:31

I’m nervous. Sandor did a lot of damage to me for throwing me under the bus for no reason at all. Like the pink tribe; what was your rationale behind buying that egg, it made me feel like the cast was against me lmao
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 19:38:01

Oh we just wanted to have someone to vote out that wasn't one of the four of us if we lost, so we all made a truce and got the egg lmao nothing to do w you!!
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:46:39

Can I be straight up with you. I find Shemar extremely annoying and the fact people going around acting like I'm a duo with him is unbelievably frustrating to me because hes unpredictable and all over the fucking map. I dont understand why we have two alliances and one of them is without Ariel. Me being tethered to this guy is so fucking annoying because thats what the perception is right? I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 12:57:49

I totally get that, and I am not sure why you are being seen as a duo, you seem very logical and he seems very reckless. I am feeling the same, I really don't get it. Also I am at work sorry if responses take a bit <3

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 13:07:43

Same with me btw

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 13:13:34

okay no worries
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:21:46

I feel like everyone is afraid to talk in the rooms that shemar are in, and I don't blame them tbh lmao.

Like our alliance, I really like. I like Yelena a lot, I like Ruby, I like you and Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:33:38

I agree, I like you all too. I have been talking with them all one on one and uh everyone wants Shem out
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:33:51

would you be down for that?

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:58:58

Yes, at this point, it’s the merge and it feels like a reset and an opportunity to rid myself of the stigma of being attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the way I just requested this   the way I just requested this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the way I just requested this
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next