Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs

Go down 
+5
Ruby Matthews
Willy Wonka
Shemar Moore
Ash Ketchum
Theo James
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:00:02

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs R.fa57ef5a51438a08c586b29383b76b45?rik=6ewet1QR9NetSA&riu=http%3a%2f%2ffc03.deviantart.net%2ffs70%2fi%2f2010%2f112%2f9%2f5%2fdinosaur_attack_by_karolfustigadora

Good evening Castaways,

Welcome to your fifth individual immunity. Tonight you will be racing against one another to escape the stampede of dinosaurs chasing after you all. Every round, I will post "RAWR" on this thread and everyone must post affraid once I do. The order in which you post will determine how many spaces you will advance in this game board.

For reference,

1st place: 8 spaces ahead
2nd place: 7 spaces ahead
3rd place: 6 spaces ahead
4th place: 5 spaces ahead
5th place: 4 spaces ahead
6th place: 3 spaces ahead
7th place: 2 spaces ahead
8th place: 1 space ahead

If there a tie, then all players who tied will move the same amount of spaces. For example, if Kathy/Josh tie for first, then they will both move 8 spaces, while the next person in line would move 6th place, as they are now third.

There will be GREEN spaces that will allow you to move ahead in the game board. There will also be RED spaces that will force you to move back in the game board. And lastly, there will be BLUE spaces that will force you to switch places with anyone. If multiple players land on a blue space, then we will go in reverse order. For example, if Kathy is the first place person and I am the third place person, and we both land on a blue space, then I will swap with someone first, and then Kathy will swap with someone after I swap.

The first player to reach the EXIT will escape the dinosaurs and win immunity. In the event of multiple people reaching the EXIT at the same time, then the player who answered the quickest that round will win. If there is a tie in that as well, then we will have a tiebreaker question. Are there any questions?

Rules

- You must post affraid on this thread when I type "RAWR"
- You will have two (2) minutes from my post to post or you will be eaten automatically
- The post order will determine turn order
- Green spaces are good, red spaces are bad, and blue spaces are forced swaps
- The first to EXIT will win immunity

Zia Rodriguez, Stewie Griffin, Jessica Day, Ash Ketchum and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:01:55

Are these Rawr's at random times I am guessing?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:02:04

affraid
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:02:10

Hello
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:02:28

I will give an estimate of when to expect them. It won't be totally random.

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:02:51

Sounds fun!! Good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:03:07

good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:03:23

Good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:03:28

Game Board

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs Dinobo10

The first round will be posted around :06.

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:03:34

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:03:45

Good luck y'all
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:02

ROUND STARTS NOW!!!

RAWR
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:04

affraid
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:04

affraid
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:05

affraid
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:10

affraid
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:15

affraid
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:16

affraid
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:06:30

affraid
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 22:09:34

Game Board

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs Dinobo10

TURN ORDER
First to post [+8]: Jessica / Willy
Second to post [+7]: N/A
Third to post [+6]: Yimo
Fourth to post [+5]: Ash
Fifth to post [+4]: Ruby
Sixth to post [+3]: Zia
Seventh to post [+2]: Shemar

Ash is located at F1
Bellatrix is located at START (dinosaurs have eaten her rip; she has been ELIMINATED)
Jessica is located at I1
Ruby is located at E1, then advanced to J1.
Shemar is located at C1
Willy is located at I1
Yimo is located at G1
Zia is located at D1

The next round will be posted around :12.

Ruby Matthews and Natural Harmonia Gropius like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs   Individual Immunity Challenge #5 - Escape of the Dinosaurs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next