Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe

Go down 
+4
Jessica Day
Yimo Tapir
Shemar Moore
Kim Spradlin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:47:59

Shem you made the right move I think Willy is just confused as to why you lied about doing it when the votes were gonna be obvious
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:50:02

I lied because at the time I didn't know what I was doing Bella voting confirmed what I was doing, final 6 with only 2 rock draws is so risky
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:51:30

Ahh ok makes sense, yes I agree, it’s not worth the risk at that point
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:55:32

Theo James wrote:
Jessica, we will allow you to have enough time to collect your thoughts and not let the adrenaline rush affect your judgment. If you choose to resign from the game then we will not force you to stay and we will honor your wishes.

I love you Theo <3 Thanks for being the absolute best! 💜 but adrenaline isn’t affecting my judgment. I’m done. Also, I hope this vote doesn’t tie in the end lmao.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:56:20

I couldn't save someone also who wasn't willing to save me when I was the vote and he knew it then the next cycle he saved another Ally with the idol. It showed me where my spot was with you in this game.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:59:20

Shemar, if you genuinely think you have a shot at winning this game against anyone left, it might be time to wake up bestie!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:03:16

Do I have a chance to win against you or Willy though?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:04:54

Shemar Moore wrote:
Do I have a chance to win against you or Willy though?

You think you have a chance against Zia? Yimo? I’m pretty sure the jury would vote for Bellatrix over you too lmao

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:06:24

Not after that move, I just took out a huge threat in Willy and Ruby both. The fact that he wasn't willing to save my game but did was willing to save yours really didn't sit right with me and it showed where I stood with him in this game
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:06:53

Anyway, like I said, there’s more than meets the eye. If any of you want to know the REAL reason why I’m leaving this game, message me after the season. otherwise, see ya when I see ya! ✌🏽
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:07:32

Jessica Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:37:30

The way I’m about to pay off the final 4 & delete this forum & the BBQ ones so I can never look back.
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:44:50

This is gonna push Kim into investing where she'll inevitably make millions, I'm almost rooting for it.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:48:59

Morty wrote:
This is gonna push Kim into investing where she'll inevitably make millions, I'm almost rooting for it.
omfg lets start betting Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 1f60d c u in vegas !
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:49:21

jessica girl dont go
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:51:39

omg ty all for keeping me btw . in tears right now . willy, you played the best game this season boo, and no one can take that from you. you had such limited info and were always making baddie moves and doing shit and being 3 steps ahead of everyone .
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:52:01

Come on now, let’s finish this season and give it the proper finish it deserves <3
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 16:47:53

Theo James wrote:
Come on now, let’s finish this season and give it the proper finish it deserves <3
i googled who u are, i thought you were a past survivor player this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 16:50:10

Theo James is the moment
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 16:51:32

*misses likes and dislikes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #15 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next