Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Exit Interview: Jessica Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Exit Interview: Jessica Day Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Jessica Day   Exit Interview: Jessica Day I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 10:46:38

Exit Interview: Jessica Day Tumblr_mtagwa03WM1s2r4b5o1_500

Thank you for taking part this season of Survivor Quarantine! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview? These are questions submitted to us by the bloggers who followed the season. Please keep in mind that they do not have access to your private rooms or confessionals. Once you answer these questions, I will submit your answers to them. Feel free to be as brief or as thorough as you’d like. Thank you for your time.

Who was your closest ally in the game?
In the beginning, it was Bellatrix and Yimo. I was still close to them when I left, but Yimo wrote my name down which is why we tried to get him out today alongside Zia not even bothering to campaign last night, which was why her legacy advantage didn’t blindside anyone lol

Towards the end of my game, Willy was without a doubt my number 1. Bellatrix 2 but she pretty much fucked me over with her deciding to randomly vote this time around.

Um, I'm a little confused... Why did you leave???
I left on my own terms because of things I can’t say publicly without causing more drama than I already have. If you were in my position, you would completely understand why I did it. If you truly want to know, message me after the season and I will tell you. Or who knows, maybe I’ll say something at the reunion if I’m not banned lmao but just know, I’m not a bitch just to be a bitch. I have justified reasons why I feel like I wasted my time playing this game.

What's one game move you regret and why?
Signing up.

Who would you have taken to the F3 in an ideal world?
Willy and Shemar. I would’ve been fine with me or Willy winning the game after everything we have had to overcome this season. Shemar is delusional and is claiming to be the sole reason Ruby, Willy, and I left which is exactly why I wanted him there.

Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Thanks once again for a great season!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1