Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 17:34:59

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

To help get things started, please fill this out:

Introductory Interview:

1. Who is your favorite Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You find out your closest ally might end up getting the votes to leave. You have an idol in your possession, but if you play it, you expose your game and you no longer have an idol. How do you proceed with the round?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!

Peppa Pig likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:25:48

OINK! OINK!!!

Ahhh this is so exciting!!! Thank y'all again!! I'm bout to turn this island up!!!! Woooo! Now to the questions:

1. Hmm I'll go with Natalie Anderson.

2. My strategy coming into this is to be as nice as I can ... but that should only last a couple hours lmao. I am determined to at lesst have a social connection with everyone and then when we're in tribes, I'm RUNNING that shit. As we can see from my time in BBQ, Doja and Hottie always somehow seemed to take leadership positions and people just naturally bow to what I want. I mean how could they not?? Sksks. But I'm definitely making sure my b*tches win every challenge and if we don't, the weakest link will be cut. And I'm linking with the cartoons this season since they do well!

3. Bye we all know I want to WIN AND BE HATED. These b*tches can hate me all they want. We ALL know I give zero f*cks. And I will be winning. Trust.

4. I ain't wasting no idol on nobody but myself. Sorry. I will personally feed they ass to the sharks. MY idol is MY idol. I only got Peppa's ass.

Okay, I'm going to talk to these losers again now. Who the f*ck picked Indiana Jones' old nasty, boring, dusty ass?? And what the hell is an Issa Rae? Boring. Chile these b*tches always lack taste. Okay I'll be back later! OINK!!

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:46:46

Thank you Peppa; I appreciate the quick response! Best of luck I love you

Peppa Pig likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:48:47

Theo Legend!!

Welcome to your Confessional! 200_d

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 23:03:06

Okay sooooo SPONGEBOB can take his wack yellow ass back to the depths of Bikini Bottom from whence he came!! That stupid yellow motherf*cker was one of the first people I messaged ...and his ass opened my message and didn't respond. Excuse me??? Sir do you not know I can see you opened it??? Dumbass. You on my shit list. If we on the same tribe, I'm getting your ass out. How dare you disrespect Peppa?? Yellow bitch. That's why your old ass is broke and you can't drive a boatmobile!!!! OINK!

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 23:07:03

OMG DISREGARD THAT HE JUST MESSAGED ME LMAOOOOO

Theo James, Parvati Shallow and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Confessionals :: Confessionals :: Peppa Pig-
Jump to: