Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Fortress of Solitude

Go down 
+7
Lucifer Morningstar
Nevel Papperman
Beth Harmon
Peppa Pig
Indiana Jones
Jack Black
Kim Spradlin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

The Fortress of Solitude Empty
PostSubject: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 13:02:33

The Fortress of Solitude

The Fortress of Solitude UlL52V

After roaming the Island for a day, you come across The Fortress of Solitude. One by one you file in and look around, seeing all the artifacts & drawings on the wall.

Inside The Fortress of Solitude you notice 2 doors. One door says Marvel Shrines & the other says DC Shrines. What does this all mean?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to one of this season’s twists, The Fortress of Solitude.

This twist is to promote being active in this game. Being active will come with rewards in the form of SQ Tokens. You can then use these SQ Tokens to buy “Artifacts,” or you can summon a Superhero from their “Shrine” & unleash their power on the game.

First, let’s see how you can win SQ Tokens;

- You will receive 5 SQ Tokens every day that you write a confessional. The day starts at 12:00:00am EST & ends at 11:59:59pm EST. You need to write at least 100 words to qualify for the SQ Tokens. It can be 1 confessional or it can be multiple confessionals that add up to 100+ words.
- You will receive 5 SQ Tokens every time you participate in a challenge. You can’t just send nonsense either, it has to be a valid submission.
- You will receive 20 SQ Tokens for every individual immunity you win.
- You will receive 5 SQ Tokens for every tribe immunity you win.
- You will receive 5 SQ Tokens for every 500 posts you make along the season.
- You will receive 5 SQ Tokens for every vote cast on time.
- You will receive a bonus 2 SQ Tokens if you vote within the first 3 hours of voting opening up.

The Fortress of Solitude Fe6ea5b09d8ffb19bee31fe5aec859ba

Nevel Papperman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 13:29:47

SQ Token Rules

This is important because it will help us ensure that we do not miss anything. It helps us, which in turns helps you. I would love if you all read carefully & applied these rules.

SQ Token Account: Theo James will make a thread in your Confessional for your SQ Tokens. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANYTHING. Every day, one of the hosts will update your account. You can keep track to make sure we do not make a mistake but do not start updating it yourself. Just let us know if you are missing money or if we made a mistake, we will fix it.

Purchases: When you have enough money & you want to buy something, you HAVE to let us know IN your SQ Token Account thread. If you start DMing us or making new threads, it gets chaotic & we could miss it.

Transfers: You are allowed to transfer SQ Tokens TWICE during the season. ONCE while in tribes. ONCE while merged. That's it, that's all, so use it wisely.

The Fortress of Solitude Feature_marvelVSDC

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 13:35:35

The Shrines
The Fortress of Solitude MarvelLogo
Marvel Shrines

Dr Strange (150 SQ Tokens): Sling Ring *no longer available
Iron Man (200 SQ Tokens): JARVIS
Thor (250 SQ Tokens): Mjinor (Used)
Hulk (275 SQ Tokens): Hulk Smash
Black Panther (500 SQ Tokens): Heart-Shaped Herb

The Fortress of Solitude 399c4ddbb8b0bca6150195633b4acf37

DC Shrines

The Flash (150 SQ Tokens): Super Speed (Used)
Bumblebee (200 SQ Tokens): Electrical Sting
Poison Ivy (200 SQ Tokens): Floral Toxins
Black Lightning (250 SQ Tokens): Electrokinetic Energy
Wonder Woman (350 SQ Tokens): Lasso of Truth

Last edited by Kim Spradlin on Thu 25 Feb - 13:56:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 13:42:39

Marvel Shrines

Dr Strange (150 SQ Tokens): Sling Ring: When Dr Strange is activated, the Sling Rings will open portals, and a Tribe Swap is immediately initiated. A wheel will be spun for each castaway to decide where. *no longer available
Iron Man (200 SQ Tokens): JARVIS: When Iron Man is activated, using JARVIS’s artificial intelligence, he will reveal who voted for whom at the last Tribal Councils for each tribe.
Thor (250 SQ Tokens): Mjinor: When Thor is activated, there will be a wheel that will spin to see how many idols will rain upon the game. Once the amount is determined, they will be distributed randomly (it will be pre determined the method we assign them randomly.)
Hulk (275 SQ Tokens): Hulk Smash: When Hulk is activated, all the idols still in play will get smashed in half. This means that if you have an idol, it will now be split in 2. You will need to give the other part to someone else & both have to use each part at Tribal Council for the idol to work.
Black Panther (500 SQ Tokens): Heart-Shaped Herb: When Black Panther is activated, the Heart-Shaped Herb will give life back to the last person who was voted out, thus cancelling the last Tribal Council. Black Panther can only be activated after Tribal Council & before the Immunity challenge.

DC Shrines

The Flash (150 SQ Tokens): Super Speed: When The Flash is activated, his Super Speed initiates a Flash Round (Quick challenge, Quick Tribal Council, Quick Vote)
Bumblebee (200 SQ Tokens): Electrical Sting: When Bumblebee is activated, she will automatically double random votes at the next Tribal Council. (It will be pre determined the method we assign them randomly.)
Poison Ivy (200 SQ Tokens): Floral Toxins: When Poison Ivy is activated, a random player will be evacuated with a form of poisoning. They will not be able to communicate with anyone for that round. They will not participate in the challenge nor in the vote, but they will be safe from being voted out. Poison Ivy can only be activated after Tribal Council & before the challenge. (It will be pre determined the method we assign them randomly.)
Black Lightning (250 SQ Tokens): Electrokinetic Energy: When Black Lightning is activated, his ability to control energy will unleash a vote nullifying spree on the game. 3 random votes will be nullified at the next Tribal Council. (It will be pre determined the method we assign them randomly.)
Wonder Woman (350 SQ Tokens): Lasso of Truth: When Wonder Woman is activated, The Lasso of Truth will cause everyone who is currently in possession of an idol to admit they have an idol, and it will be publicly posted who is in possession of an idol at the time of her activation.

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 13:44:37

Artifacts

Hawkeye’s Bow (1)/Arrow’s Bow (1) (125 SQ Tokens) *no longer available
Shuri’s Technology (SOLD OUT)/Luthor Technology (SOLD OUT) (125 SQ Tokens)
Captain America’s Shield (SOLD OUT)/Wonder Woman’s Shield (SOLD OUT) (200 SQ Tokens)
Harley Quinn’s Explosives (SOLD OUT)/Deadpool’s Explosives (SOLD OUT) (200 SQ Tokens)
Black Widow’s Suit (SOLD OUT)/Catwoman’s Suit (SOLD OUT)(225 SQ Tokens)
Batman’s Batmobile (SOLD OUT) (200 SQ Tokens)
Spider-Man’s Web Shooters (1) (250 SQ Tokens) *no longer available
Constantine’s Book of Magic (1) (300 SQ Tokens)
Dr Strange's Eye of Agamotto (1) (400 SQ Tokens)

Last edited by Kim Spradlin on Tue 2 Mar - 1:54:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 13:57:07

Artifacts

Hawkeye’s Bow (1)/Arrow’s Bow (1) (125 SQ Tokens): You will be able to snipe someone’s vote from the tribe opposite to the one you are currently on. With this artifact, you will be able to choose one Castaway on an opposing tribe in your Confessional, and that Castaway will have their vote nullified for the Tribal Council. It will not be revealed that you used it, and the Castaway will not be alerted their vote has been nullified until the votes are read.

Shuri’s Technology (1)/Luthor Technology (1) (125 SQ Tokens): With their technology, you may increase the power of your vote at any given Tribal Council by one (it is essentially a double vote).  

Captain America’s Shield (1)/Wonder Woman’s Shield (1) (200 SQ Tokens): When you hold one of the Shield powers, you hold the power to block someone from having an Immunity Idol used on them. You must use this before the voting deadline on any given Tribal Council and name who you would like to block in your Confessional.

Harley Quinn’s Explosives (1)/Deadpool’s Explosives (1) (200 SQ Tokens): When you have one of the Explosive powers, you get to “blow up” someone’s game, exposing and nullifying a vote from one Castaway on your own tribe. You must name your target before the voting deadline for any given Tribal Council is up, and that target’s attempted vote will be revealed while also being subsequently nullified.

Black Widow’s Suit (1)/Catwoman’s Suit (1) (225 SQ Tokens): With one of the Suits, you may steal another Castaways vote from your tribe during Tribal Council. This must be used before the voting period ends, and you will essentially cast both your own vote and the other Castaway’s vote. It will be revealed whose vote was stolen, but not who stole it.

Batman’s Batmobile (1) (200 SQ Tokens): With the Batmobile, you can leave your tribe & mutiny to another tribe. This may be used at any time with the exception of during voting periods or Tribal Councils.

Spider-Man’s Web Shooters (1) (250 SQ Tokens): With the Web Shooters, you can swing on over to the other tribe and secretly watch one Tribal Council as it occurs. No one will be alerted that this power was used, but you may relay information you gain as you see fit. This must be used before the Tribal Council begins.

Constantine’s Book of Magic (1) (300 SQ Tokens): With this Book of Magic you can teleport yourself into another dimension for one full round. Essentially, you will be removed from the forum, but would be safe for the round. You would not be able to communicate with anyone for that round (via DM’s, rooms, or threads), nor would you be able to participate in the challenge or Tribal Council. To use this power, you would have to indicate this in your Confessional before the Immunity challenge.

Eye of Agamotto (1) (400 SQ Tokens): With the Eye of Agamotto, you will be completely protected from a Tribal Council of your choice. You may activate the eye before the voting period is up at any of your own tribal councils on yourself or anyone, and it will protect your chosen Castaway from elimination. (This is essentially an Immunity Idol).

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:02:20

Holy smokes. This is A LOT of stuff!

Lafayette Reynolds likes this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:03:02

Oh wow......
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:07:56

In case it's not super clear. Shrines are things that happen to the whole of the game whereas artifacts are more like individual powers.
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:11:13

Oink!
Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:19:36

I have to put on my reading glasses for this

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:32:07

WOW this looks insane but fun

Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:36:30

This looks like a fun ride from hell

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 16:19:54

Goddamn! I’m gonna have to read through this a few times!

Nevel Papperman and Captain America like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 16:52:31

I'm getting it as a tattoo on my forearm because it takes too long to scroll.

Captain America and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Russell Hantz

Russell Hantz

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 18:31:01

This is going to be a lot of fun. Let's go!

Jack Black and Beth Harmon like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 18:46:36

The Fortress of Solitude is now closed.

Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar, Peppa Pig, Tweety Bird, Jack Black, Wendy Christensen and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 18:48:02

OINK! PRAISE HOG!

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar, Tweety Bird, Jack Black and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 21:53:42

Russell Hantz wrote:
This is going to be a lot of fun. Let's go!

This aged really well lmfao

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones and Beth Harmon like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fortress of Solitude   The Fortress of Solitude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fortress of Solitude
Page 1 of 1