Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe

Go down 
+7
Cara Maria Sorbello
Peppa Pig
Tweety Bird
Jack Black
Indiana Jones
Lafayette Reynolds
Kim Spradlin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:00:00

Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in Multiverse Tribe.

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- What is your favourite type of challenge?
- How do you feel about the last vote?
- How is the mood currently at camp, the vibe?
- How much does jury management play into your moves moving forward?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in one hour from now. This means you can start voting at 10:00pm EST today. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 10:00pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote, so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 10:00am EST on Saturday March 6th.

Remember, you may not vote for

Gale Weathers.

Everyone else is fair game.

Beth Harmon
Cara Maria Sorbello
Gale Weathers
Indiana Jones
Jack Black
Lafayette Reynolds
Lucifer Morningstar
Marceline Abadeer
Peppa Pig
Tweety Bird
Wendy Christensen

Lindsey Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:05:07

What is your favourite type of challenge?
I liked this last one, even tho I didnt do well I feel like it was mixed knowledge. Altho next time can we do Red Dead Redemption characters?

I feel ok. I liked Lindsey and hate to see her go out, but its a game and someone on their side had to go.

Not sure. But I think its ok. I havent noticed anything weird

In order to manage the jury you have to get to the end. Thats all i care about right now. If i make it that far then I'll apologize, grovel and explain my decisions in the game
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:06:42

Definitely not the fast ones. I am too slow! But I think I like endurance? IDK we haven't really done a variety of individual comps I feel
Well I had like three votes against me and I don't even really know what I did 
Tense? 
It plays a very important role because how you treat jury members can determine whether you get their vote if you make it to the end
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:07:37

I love challenges with puzzles.

That was a hard one but Lindsey had an amazing social game. She was an awesome girl. I will miss our chats.

Hard to say. Not a lot was said about camp today but the comp was more loose and fun. I really enjoyed it.

That's a hard question. I try very hard not to take things personally and just enjoy the moment. You really cannot guess how individuals will react. At least not until the final moments.
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:13:12

- my favorite type of challenge is ones involving words and letters and stuff like that (unscrambling) 
- I feel like it is what it is, hated seeing Lindsey go but shit happens 
- quiet
- jury management is huge. It’s always something to think about
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:15:48

My favorite type of challenge is the sort where there are a handful of multiple choice answers and I can pick from them randomly and use my psychic vibes to select the right ones. I like challenges of chance, over everything else, as I'm not very quick at spamming, or good at staying awake, or anything like that.

The last vote result made me mad, but people are playing games and that's what you've got to expect from a game like Survivor.

As for the mood at camp? Everyone's quiet as a mouse. Leading me to believe a lot is being discussed in private. I actually thought with this necklace on people might try talking to me but, once again, I'm being left in the dark - at least for now. My DMs are OPEN PEOPLE.

Jury management should always be at the forefront of a player's mind. You're an obvious out-and-out liar if you say any different.
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:16:26

I'm going to sleep shortly because I finally get an early night and some PEACE WOOOOO!

As I said, DMs open.

Mwah!

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:27:02

- My favorite type of challenge is about superhero trivia/speed.

- I am disgusted Lindsey went home at the last vote, but not surprised. These people lie like it's the fucking air they breathe. And there's clearly a big ass group of 7/8 that is about to pick us off one by one and I am truly over it.

- The mood/vibe at camp is the same as these people QUIET AND FAKE.

- I don't care about Jury Management anymore because clearly these people are clearly going to vote at the end however Massas Wack and Arizona tell them to at the end. I have all of zero fucking clue why these people just lay down they lives and follow them 2. Do y'all think them 2 like or care about you? Please. We might as well cut the cameras now and sit them in them final 2 seats with they old nasty, raggedy, dusty, decript, shit-stained, alcohol smelling, cigarette lighter, ash tray, Z-LIST smells. Arizona, you can be mad all you want I voted you out last night. You not cute. You old and look like a damn pervert. Wack, you big fat nasty turd looking FAKE ass b*tch. He think he the damn king of this island y'all and he might as well be because y'all bow down to him like he Buddah or something. Wack you can sit up here like you the damn funny man, the big ole joker no one should take seriously all you want. I see right through your fake ass and honey you are nothing but a JOKE. Stupid. Tellling me how much you love me and you want me to win when you thought you was going home one day and never said another word to me since.

Y'all need to worry about Jury Management because I'm sure as HELL not voting for no damn followers who made this experience as boring as humanly possible and literally are letting 2 nasty ass old men control they every move. Y'all already gave them your games, what's next? Your money, your first borns, YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS?? I know this a damn superhero season, but I didn't know people was really coming in here with the power of mind control. Open up your damn eyes! This ain't no damn team sport! Y'all think all 7/8 of y'all are about to sit in Final 2? You crazy as FUUUUCK! Oh wait, nevermind, obviously y'all can. 3 of y'all can sit in Wack's ass and the others can sit in Arizona's ass like y'all have this entire fucking time! I'm over it! I'm tired! I know I'm most likely going home and I really don't give 2 shits, damns, fucks, or oinks! I can't wait for all y'all to join me in jury. OINNNK!

Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe 4ff7dbc3c0dd81a0a9fa64c31c717c07

Murdoc Niccals, Cara Maria Sorbello and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Cara Maria Sorbello

Cara Maria Sorbello

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:28:46

Gale Weathers wrote:
I'm going to sleep shortly because I finally get an early night and some PEACE WOOOOO!

As I said, DMs open.

Mwah!
they’re not talking to you , you’re not an og DC member

Murdoc Niccals likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:30:00

I love this new episode of Peppa Pig.

Murdoc Niccals, Peppa Pig and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:30:25

Woo. Peppa is salty tonight.

I'm not going to argue with you, Pep. The phone line works both ways.

I am flattered that you think I'm running the game, tho. Not gonna lie. <3
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:32:41

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BIG NASTY ASS WALRUS!! WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU DO! AND AIN'T NOBODY SALTY! I AM FUCKING HAPPY AS HELL THAT I CAN BE FREE TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT BECAUSE I'M A JUROR! I BEEN WANTING TO CUSS YOU OUT SINCE DAY 1! YOU WON'T BE WINNING, KNOW THAT <3

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Jack Black and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:42:17

WHO ELSE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY? WHY Y'ALL ALL QUIET NOW?? COME TALK THAT GOOD SHIT TO MY FACE! COME ON OUT THEM PRIVATE ROOMS! I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS ON A SEASON WITH FURNITURE! I THOUGHT I WAS IN SURVIVOR NOT IKEA! I MAY BE THE PIG ON THIS SEASON, BUT ALL YOU B*TCHES ARE SWINES! GRRROINNNK!

Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe Source

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Jack Black and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:49:49

So by Peppa's reaction i feel like the TRIBE MEETING did not help
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:50:40

OOP! 2 DISLIKES! WE HAVE A DISLIKE! FROM AN ANONYMOUS PARTY. IS ANYONE SURPRISED? I GUESS THEY'RE ALL "JuSt So AbOvE iT"! THAT'S FINE! YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. BECAUSE WHEN SOMEONE TELLS THE TRUTH - ME PEPPA LYNN PIG! - AND THERE'S NO REFUTTAL, IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS I'M RIGHT! I HOPE WACK AND ARIZONA'S BUTT CHEEKS KEEP THEY GOONS WARM TONIGHT! I HEAE IT'S GONNA BE CHILLY!

Indiana Jones, Jack Black and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:51:46

It's actually not that cold. Indy kept the fire going all day.
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:52:44

Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
So by Peppa's reaction i feel like the TRIBE MEETING did not help

DON'T TEST ME RIGHT NOW! YOU MAY BE THE DAMN DEVIL BUT HONEY I AM THE QUEEN OF HELL!!! BITCH YOUR ASS PROBABLY RUNNING SHIT WITH THEM 2 WACK ASSES! I SEE HOW ALL 3 OF Y'ALL ALWAYS DOING SHIT TOGETHER! AND YOUR MEETING WAS WACK! YOU WISH YOU WERE FUNNY

Murdoc Niccals, Jack Black and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:54:48

Jack Black wrote:
It's actually not that cold. Indy kept the fire going all day.

SHUT YOUR SEPTIC TANK SMELLING ASS UP! AND SPEAKING OF THAT, PRETTY FUNNY HOW YOU VOLUNTERED ARIZONA FOR FIRE WITH A QUICKNESS! SO OBVIOUS!! BUT Y'ALL THINK I'M A THREAT AND WANT ME OUT? PLEASE. I HOPE A SPIDER GETS STUCK IN YOUT THROAT!

Jack Black and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 22:01:31

Any challenge that I can win is my favorite type of challenge

It was something that had to be done. Someone that was playing such a great strategic and social game had to be dealt with early in the jury phase or premerge. Otherwise they always skate by to the end.

Well I thought it was OK because of the peaceful TRIBE MEETING but by Peppa reaction you can tell that is not the case. I can see why she feels fustrated. I dont think there are sheeps in this game, everyone is taking the route they believe is best to the final tribal council and win.

Jury management is an important phase of the game. Being able to make a move in a respectful manner without making it personal and being disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 22:04:58

Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe Tenor

Lindsey Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - Multiverse Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next