Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee

Go down 
+3
Tweety Bird
Indiana Jones
Kim Spradlin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46
AuthorMessage
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 19:13:09

When I felt dead af a couple hours ago

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 19:15:58

Tweety Bird wrote:
When I felt dead af a couple hours ago

The way I feel so dead, but I'm wide awake.

Tweety Bird and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 19:18:18

IK that's gonna take a while for them to score but I also...need to see the results lol

Parvati Shallow, Indiana Jones and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 19:18:52

oh yeah, i wish they could upload scores my sections

Jack Black and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:09:13

Scores should be up by 8:30. It's very very close so we are double checking everything.

Parvati Shallow, Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar and Wendy Christensen like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:09:31

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Scores should be up by 8:30. It's very very close so we are double checking everything.

omg

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:12:31

Kim Spradlin wrote:

this is the worst thing ever I would rather lose by a bunch of points

Indiana Jones, Jack Black and Beth Harmon like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:13:45

The way if its me fucking up not finding that damn idol I will never forgive myself

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:25:25

Oh btw while you wait, the idol is in the endurance challenge on page 37 in a post Beth made there's a Spongebob pic with the idol in it

Murdoc Niccals and Beth Harmon like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:25:59

The way I looked through comp multiple times....
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:26:29

*that comp
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:27:59

OK about to post scores

Murdoc Niccals, Tweety Bird and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:29:26

We Have a Winner

Spoiler:

Which means that the winner of the final immunity is

Spoiler:

I will post TC at 9:00pm EST. You will have till midnight to vote. Indiana & Tweety, you both did amazing.

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird, Beth Harmon, Wendy Christensen and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:30:43

OH MY FUCKING GOOODDDDDDDDD

Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 200.gif?cid=89ab776dze4s561jgmsn6eg8di92fii42usb67y1rqkkmohp&rid=200

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Jack Black, Beth Harmon and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:31:05

NINETY FOR SPAMMING?!?!?!!? anyways, congrats Wendy! I tried the best I could but holy shit how did you get 90 for spamming

Wendy Christensen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:35:31

Final Post Counts

2715 Indiana
2701 Tweety
5590 Wendy

Indiana Jones, Jack Black, Beth Harmon and Wendy Christensen like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:52:02

Lastly, the judges were Sophia, John, Aidan & Bug <3. Thank you all for judging.

Theo James, Murdoc Niccals, Tweety Bird and Wendy Christensen like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:53:24

I’m not posting scores or which paragraph correlates to which story but you can figure it out xo:

The beginning of this story makes it sound like the narrator is 100 years old PLS. Also, you notice them for picking the song “Crazy” and you want to bed and wed them? Yeah okay, fatal attraction much?? Anyway, narrator is a dick and should be castrated. With a fork. This story was actually semi-interesting. Love the bookends of this story. Always makes for a good double take. The passage of time really helped with the flow because if you linger too much in a certain time period it becomes annoying and if you go too fast then it seems pointless. Great middle ground. Side note, it bothers me that you put dramatic quotes around “Crazy” at the beginning but at the end you completely omit. Were you busy sniffing coke in literature class???

Omg bisexual father figure, we stan. I mean who else would roll their eyes. Also, why is Indiana a dick? NO. NEED. TO. BE. SASSY. PERIOD. Take on Me is a serve though so gj! Total random but I hate the formatting of this story. Why are there wide gaps between the first few paragraphs and then it seems like you broke the enter key because it only works half the time? WERE YOU TYPING THIS IN A RUSH???? Anyway the story was a little anticlimactic. What are we supposed to see come out of the wilderness? An animal? Their dad? The hosts of Survivor Quarantine and this is a prequel? Anyway points for trying but also you don’t know how to wrap up a story. Glad you’re not a professional xo.

Okay so this betch is writing like she has a stick up her ass. Pretty sure a diary is supposed to be impulsive thoughts about random stuff nobody cares about, and she is over here trying to be the next Jane Austen. GTFO here with that. Anyway she complains about everything but it’s like, girl if you wanna complain, go and be proactive. Don’t cry about it in your diary lmao. It makes no sense. I’m supposed to believe this is real. lmao yeah okay. Anyway the growing desire to eat Peppa made me LOL and I should have known better to laugh but it was so predictable and corny I had to anyway. Ending was alright. Overall this story was interesting because Wendy is such a hot mess and neurotic and obnoxious. The overall story was dull though. Too similar to the other one so I guess they get similar scores.

Parvati Shallow, Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird, Beth Harmon and Wendy Christensen like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:56:53

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee   Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee - Page 46 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Immunity Challenge - Busy Bee
Page 46 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46