Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Zoom Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Zoom Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Zoom Reunion   Zoom Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 16:53:38

Zoom Reunion

We made it to finale day which also means we have made it to the Zoom Reunion day.

I just want to lay out a few details before everything starts.

- You do not have to turn your camera on. It's whatever you feel comfortable with.
- The Zoom reunion will start shortly after the ID reveal. We will make a Group Chat on Twitter with all of the players & we will send the link there when ready. (Usually about 15-20 minutes after the reveal)
- During the Zoom call, I reserve the right to mute people if you do not let others have a turn.
- While you can certainly take care of some unfinished business on the Zoom, ask questions, etc, this is not meant to be a airing out of your dirty laundry. Most of that can be done in the Twitter group chat or done between you and whoever you have grievance with, in private. The point is to have fun. No one wants to sit there awkwardly listening to 2 people fight.
- I will be drinking so feel free to do so as well, IF YOU ARE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE OF COURSE.
- We have awards & things we want to say, so while I'm pretty loose about letting everyone talk when they want, there will be time I ask for the floor (Theo & Parvati too).

Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar, Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

Zoom Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoom Reunion   Zoom Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 17:04:53

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Zoom Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Tree Mail :: Tree Mail :: Announcements-
Jump to: