Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+4
Kim Spradlin
Morty
Jessica Day
Theo James
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:39:47

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:47:22

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?

Overrated - Adam Klein - I don't think he played a bad game, but I don't think it was as good as most people think. maybe the fact that i don't like him makes me biased, but oh well  Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602

Underrated - Natalie Bolton - I think she played a hell of a game in Micronesia and it's a crime that we have not seen her come back for a second chance.

2. What is your strategy coming into this season?

I don't really have a strategy other than be able to adapt fast. I know you all will keep us on our toes, so I don't ever want to feel comfortable. I will focus on my social game, but in order to keep my tribe safe, we have to win challenges, so I will do my very best to help us win without coming across as too threatening.

John & Kathy, prepare yourselves for my paranoid ass confessionals like last season LMAO. Josh, buckle up, I'm a mess!  Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602

3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?

unless bitches are feeding me, fucking me, or financing me, i do not care what anybody thinks so I would rather win and be hated lmao

4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

the circumstances would determine how i would move forward, but i would do whatever i think is best for me. i usually play a pretty loyal game, but i'm not afraid to throw people under the bus.

as Sandra once said, "as long as it ain't me"

Theo James, Morty and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:51:17

Not the three Fs lmaooo. Best of luck TJ <3

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:49:01

I am not feeling too hot about my tribe, y'all! where the FUCK is Hannah and Andrew? they're giving very much Desi Williams and Bonnie Bennett from last season. I am assuming challenges will work the same way as last season and we ALL have to submit an answer in order for us to win. if those two don't show up, we are S C R E W E D.

aside from them, I like Bellatrix and Yimo a lot so far. they're the two i've talked to the most and they give me good vibes. I've spoken with Mr. Brown as well and he's cool. Yennefer has not responded to my message, but she's probably busy perfecting our flag, but i haven't seen her online much although I think she's the person hidden rn.

on the upside, if those Hannah/Andrew don't show up, we at least have easy people to vote off.

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:04:34

I looooove the fact that PMs are disabled. Having only 6 other people to reach out to (4 in my case since we are missing 2) is lovely! it's also more similar to Survivor since initial tribes only get to talk to one another, so once swaps happen and/or merge, it will really test everyone's social ability which I love. it's a bit scary, but exciting since everyone is on the same boat.

Kim Spradlin, Morty and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:04:55

in the case that post counts matter, i am splitting my thoughts into separate posts lol
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:05:07

i also love that the rooms were pre made. i know all of this is a lot more work on your part, but it is HIGHLY appreciated.

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:05:42

i am already making notes for the game and gathering Jurassic Park facts Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602 i've only seen the one with Chris Pratt (he is so sexy, why does he have to be problematic lmao) so i have ZERO knowledge on them. i found the first three movies on HBO Max so I will be watching them. the first one is currently playing in the background. lol
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:06:11

my ass is already trying to look through the forum for an idol lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:41:27

ngl, Bellatrix is giving me James vibes for some reason lol and Yimo is giving Marceline. Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:45:11

i just know my tribe is going to tribal council, this is sick.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 12:47:51

i’m glad Hannah and Andrew finally decided to show up. they better be here in time for the challenge tonight…
Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776d5qwl5aus0rxbp4ynl2prtnokm7vs6gq7cjnfmusc&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 12:48:18

why is my tribe literally the least active bunch 🥲
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 12:49:44

Bellatrix & Yimo are the only ones that actually respond in a timely manner. so i definitely want to stick with those two, and probably Yennefer although that heaux has not opened my message based on the amount of views our thread has.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 17:18:44

it’s a shame that we have TWO inactive tribe members. I also have not seen Mr. Brown’s bald headed ass online since yesterday and Yennefer just FINALLY decided to respond to my message from yesterday. Bella said she got ignored too, so that means Yennefer is just busy.

chile, this tribe is a mess lmao
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:50:12

I’m glad Miss Montana finally showed up, just in time for the challenge. Hopefully the rest of these scallywags show up too because this tribe is just NOT giving what it’s supposed to gave.

I am hopeful and optimistic, but also realistic that my tribe will more than likely go to tribal if activity has to do with this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:25:10

not Hannah fucking Montana FINALLY deciding to get online only fucking misspell the answer???

I HATE IT HERE OMG
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:25:41

to*

only to fucking misspell, i am so mad!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:02:35

i am posting so much on here because I have no one else to talk to aside from Bella and Yimo. like, i see the positives of having inactive members because it gives us safety in a weird way, but the tribe morale will be so low if this continues.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:06:25

I am glad I was the one to be able to solve that puzzle. I just can't help myself, but with the looks of it, we would've gotten it wrong had I not mentioned it.

channeling my inner Russell Hantz so i can

Welcome to your Confessional! B3b1gh6z7pa31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next