Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

What’s up!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

What’s up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 13:33:28

Morning! I agree with that completely although I’m not sure if it’s safe or not to do it considering they might get idols or whatever when they go from 1-7 I’m not sure what happens during that time but it can’t be good
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:17:15

I think tonight or tomorrow will happen another twist, most likely tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:06:24

Maybe!
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:35:34

Omg that was a hard comp but we are safe for tonight
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:37:03

That was much too close! Thank you SO much for finding that 15 letter word bc without it we might have lost for sure!!

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:43:36

But the 15 letter word was used? Hahah. I was so focused on finding number words that haven't been appeared yet. The 9 letter insaw piper used
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:42:33

Yes it was! It is what had us get out willy I think
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:28:10

Hey babes!! Miss you! The greens are wanting to all stick together and vote out either flapjack or Willy, what do you think
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:31:12

I think the riskier Choice is flapjack. But if you have the numbers I can vote willy out. Jessica is pushing hard to not vote flapjack out bc hes not a threat she wants one of us gallies out. She is trying to convince Bellatrix and Piper in my tribe. I'm trying to convince Shemar. What do you think if i say to flapjack that im voting bekka out for him not see it before?
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:33:22

I think that’s a good idea. I think we should vote flapjack because Willy has an idol. But we should convince Willy he is the vote so he uses the idol on himself.

We have the votes for flapjack. We have You me ash Yelena, Ruby Yimo and Ariel, that’s enough

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:33:58

I know he isn’t a threat but he is a number for Willy so we want him out

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:41:43

I hope yimo and ruby stick with us. Jessica will try ti convince them
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:42:39

She can’t convince them me and Ariel got very close with them, they’re with us.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:42:52

They even offered their money if we needed it
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:34:40

hi zia. i hope everything goes according to plan. i think i will receive some votes
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:42:01

Hey baby! I don't think you will, and if you do I'll fight them, I want you safe! I think it will work.

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 15:07:28

hi, zia. it is a sad day, but we have to move on. i think we should stay together, me, you, ariel and ash only. and we should start thinking what should we do.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 15:09:55

I agree but I think we should still try and work with Ruby and Yimo or at least look like we are because we don’t want them to vote us out and we still need majority.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 15:11:31

yes. are we allowed to use the old gallie room or do we have to create another one?
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 15:47:35

We are allowed I believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s up!   What’s up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s up!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Truman & Zia-
Jump to: