Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hey Hey!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:03:24

Idk!! I didnt name the other person (you) that would vote for Yimo. I just told her i had 1 person willing to vote yimo and she said she would be willing to do that
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:04:23

Oh ok that’s good news
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:04:48

I want everyone to do whats best for their game. Honestly. I want to stay more than anything, but I dont want you to jeopardize your game.

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:07:11

Yeah and that’s what I really appreciate about your campaign like you’re so amazing it would just suck to see you go
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:08:49

Aw TY. Right back atcha. When are we having tribal tonight? Im so nervous

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:10:03

I don’t know hopefully soon I just wanna get it over and done with this is too damn stressful
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:11:05

I agree 100%. My stomach is in knots
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:27:54

Just wanted to double check that we're still voting yimo? I hate this😩 i honestly havent had to vote out someone I like so much. This is tough
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:04:21

Yeah think that’s still the plan
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:05:41

Ok phew. I hate bugging people but im flippin out!! I wish I hadnt quit smoking😆

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:08:31

Ahaha yeah I don’t blame you I’m stressed too this is only my 2nd tribal and I’m nervous you must be nervous every time you’ve come
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:08:41

Hopefully everything goes to plan
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:21:03

Oh man I hope so. I really want to make it merge. I want so badly to be on jury
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:21:44

Can you imagine if the 6 of us brown make it to merge!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:02:11

That would be the definition of iconic and it’s really all I wanted!! This swap sucks though like I feel like the browns could be in deep shit 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:32:39

Uh yea. I feel that
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:33:13

What time is the announcement of tribal results?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:42:31

Ngl king I really do love you and I wish you could stay but if you have an idol I’d play it, I didn’t know to break the news and I felt bad about lying but through the night Ariel told me she wasn’t doing it bc it was too risky and luckily I hadn’t sent my vote yet, if I was to vote with you and we lose tonight I’d be following you straight out she didn’t want me to say anything but I respect you too much to lie to your face. I would prefer if you stayed so if you do have an idol or something playing it would ensure you stay here I’m sorry 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:42:54

Also I’m not sure what time tribal is announced at
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:47:11

That is unless I’m being lied to and I’m the vote but who knows I’m on the bottom and this votes just been rather stressful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Hey!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Ruby & Sandor-
Jump to: