Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

gotta catch em all

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

gotta catch em all - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 15:02:37

Also I have to coach tonight so I won’t be around for the start of the immunity challenge

Fun fact, I know you know that I coach, but I don’t think I ever told you I am a CrossFit coach lol

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 15:28:37

you’re joking?? i knew you coached, but i didn’t know it was crossfit. that’s actually hilarious 😂

i have work tomorrow so i doubt i’d even do well if this challenge is endurance
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 15:51:58

Also as my number one you are the only person I’m telling of my advantage

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:04:28

i won’t tell a single soul. i promise on everything about that <3 also you’re my number one too. i’d say check my confessional.. but you can’t really do that til post season 😭
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:51:14

Fuck I do not want my hidden immunity idol exposed by that eruption

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:53:24

that’s a legacy advantage though, not a hidden immunity idol, right? they’re different
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:54:40

Technically yeah, it’s used like a hidden immunity idol tho

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:55:40

i mean yeah, but i don’t think it would be exposed since it’s more an advantage than an idol. it doesn’t have the same power

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 1:47:22

is it bad that i just want to throw it to her and make her a bigger target lol

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 1:48:49

not really, but don’t make it obvious if you do throw 😂 she wouldn’t throw her immunity away to create chaos

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 4:55:44

Ariel is starting to bug me. She wants me to just hand over the immunity to her cause it'd be "iconic" but like I do not want to jeopardize my spot in this game just giving it to her

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 5:19:15

I’m annoyed at myself. I gave her immunity in exchange for all her tokens. Fml

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 6:49:06

i wouldn’t of done that trade only because she would’ve given tokens if we needed them anyway 😭
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 10:32:39

I was too tired to care lol
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:25:40

mood 😂 i was surprised it ended before i went into work
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 12:39:30

Jess and I talked last night and pitched that you her and myself work together. Pretty much the same pitch Willy had “no one would suspect it” but I haven’t talked to Willy since the merge so….

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:57:40

i’ve spoken with willy since merge but not that much. i mean, i’d be fine doing it. we can’t really deny an alliance like that 😂
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 12:05:56

I’m so mad and so confused.

I am gonna miss you in this game girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch em all   gotta catch em all - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta catch em all
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13