Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hey Hey!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Hey Hey!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:10:35

Except for Yimos
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:12:41

No
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:12:52

He’s voting me out
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:14:53

You believe them?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:14:53

Also you could’ve at least replied to me today, I saw you online all morning with Willy and that’s why I checked in because before the vote I knew you were flipping u slipped up saying it would go to rocks if Bella didn’t vote. You lying to me after I clearly knew was just disappointing especially after me going out of my way to reassure you yesterday
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:15:14

Yes I believe them they’re voting me out why would they lie about that
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:17:29

I might have been online but I wasn't online I've been at work today, and I hope that you see the work that I've put in this season and what I'm doing is nothing personal and it is strictly game
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:33:03

My thing is if I make it to the end with anybody here I lose everybody left has played a better game than I have including yourself I have nothing that I can say that would make me win this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!!   Hey Hey!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey!!
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Ruby & Shemar-
Jump to: