Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Gotta Catch Em All!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:30:06

How am I just seeing this?
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:30:23

So basically Sandor told me when I was on the tribe with him
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:30:51

He's been in my face talking about how he trusts me, when him, Flapjack, and Shemar were going to vote me out at the next tribal council
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:04:25

How did you know you were next
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:05:17

Because Sandor told me Willy was trying to get him, Flapjack and Shemar to vote me out
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:06:48

Damn, well you know Yelena and I have your back 100% til the very end man

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:07:44

Of course and I was talking about this with Yelena earlier that Willy's gonna get his ass handed to him tomorrow morning. I already sent in my vote for him
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:13:10

I sent my vote in as well. As much of a good competitor he is and we could use it to stay out of tribal, the merge is way to close to keep someone like that here.

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:16:09

That's very true, but even if we end up here again, Flapjack's outta here. I really hope we don't have to see TC tomorrow though, we need a merge already lol
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:17:53

Right but I mean it may be beneficial to also get rid of him as well, then go into the merge 6 strong. And if we can swing like Jess or someone 7
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:22:08

Maybe Jess and Bellatrix? This knocks a number off the group he's trying to form going into merge, so I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch Em All!   Gotta Catch Em All! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Catch Em All!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4