Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

You're not worthy....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Black

Jack Black

You're not worthy.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:16:40

For real. Red look stacked. So, pretty sure one of my draft is going super fast because I think Ariel and Yenn have enough social in them to remain safe.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:18:27

The swap makes it interesting though. I could def see a poor unfortunate soul getting tribe swap fucked here
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:29:22

Stewie is complaining about being alone, but he's on the Flappy side so I am sure he is fine. He's social. He'll do something.
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:18:52

Not Stewie out there in public with the winning strategy so everyone who didn't think of it themselves knows to do it now. Sigh.

Way to not show for the reward challenge, Yenn. Even floppy Flappy made it. You're gonna tank my draft.
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:37:18

So the yellow tribe is letting Stewie play? Smart. He's an outsider so if he screws it up, they have an easy excuse to vote him out.
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:28:42

Stewie playing was surprising to me given his initial tribe was decimated. I almost wonder if he offered to play knowing they'd vote him out if he lost and that was perhaps part of the deal. Then again, Flapjack is still over there...

Ugh
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 9:53:15

Swear to God, they better vote Hannah Montana out. At least Flapjack showed for the comp and tribal. You may need him tonight. Jfc.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 9:57:24

The way the cast is going to start looking at who hosts and figure out what the best strategy is.

If they see me hosting, then they know they need all hands on deck.
If they see Kathy hosting, then they just need most people.
If they see Josh hosting, then they just need one person.

Razz I'm kidding obviously. We have a variety of challenges that require different amounts of people to be successful but I'm sure it's 'crossed someone's mind lol.

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:20:22

I'm just always frustrated with those people that go through the hassle of applying and then never show. I would love to play. SQ is my FAVORITE. And here I am on the sidelines with a noodly arm just sailing along on painkillers. It makes me irrationally mad.

FYI - keep the death by dinosaur. For every series. It makes me happy to see it stomp outta the woods and snarf the nonplayers up.

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:22:41

When we do a space theme and a dinosaur comes out of nowhere lmaooo

I wish you got to play Sad

Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:30:42

Space dinosaurs. Absolutely a winning theme.

I wish I got to play, too. SQ makes me happy. Crying or Very sad

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 14:44:38

The timing was horrible for me. Otherwise I would have played. Sigh, maybe if one happens during a break, I’ll play :p
Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 14:45:04

When Jack and Natural are on the DildoPhilosophy tribe in S3 then what?

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:06:44

Long live Flapjack! My draft remains alive and thriving!
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:54:47

Welp, here is a comp I would suck ass at. Football betting? Odds and wagers? Pass.

I wouldn't even study. I'd just pick a few games and split my money on them. This is too hard.
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:44:01

I’d hope there is someone in my tribe that’s able to tell me what to do lmao Shemar seems to know what he’s doing so I’d bet on the purple team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not worthy....   You're not worthy.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're not worthy....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Blogging Corner :: Blogging Corner :: Jack's Blogs-
Jump to: