Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:19:01

hey Mr. Brown! nice to meet you and hope you are having a lovely sunday!  hey there hey 1f60a
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:20:29

Hey Jessica! Nice to meet you too. Day has been great and hope yours has been too. How you feeling today?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:58:13

Mr. Brown wrote:
Hey Jessica! Nice to meet you too. Day has been great and hope yours has been too. How you feeling today?

feeling pretty good actually Smile i went for lunch and saw the movie with a friend then just ran some errands. finally have time to catch up on here! i am excited about the game though, this is the first Survivor game I've played so i am looking forward to what is in store for us Smile how about you?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:08:55

This is my first time too. Im wondering how this works. I want to have fun while also being able to align with some fun loyal players. What did you eat for lunch and Did you like the movie ?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:26:32

Mr. Brown wrote:
This is my first time too. Im wondering how this works. I want to have fun while also being able to align with some fun loyal players. What did you eat for lunch and Did you like the movie ?

i had some italian food (my friend's favorite) and the movie was solid. i wish it was more action packed, but it wasn't bad at all!

i feel the same way, loyalty goes a long way in this game. i'm not sure how long the current tribes will stay in place, but hopefully we can stick together Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:14:18

Oooh what did you eat? Was it some good Italian? I wish it was more action packed too so I agree.

Sorry for the late response. Loyalty does go a long way so if you stay loyal to me, I still stay loyal to you and you seem like the loyal type. About the tribe, you’re right, we don’t.

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:28:44

no worries, i understand real life things keep us busy! i am hoping we can pull out another immunity win and avoid going to tribal! but same here with me! i definitely am the loyal type and you seem to be that way too just from the little conversation we have had!

it was olive garden hey there hey 1f480 for some reason, it's my friend's favorite and I am not too picky, so i just go with the flow hey there hey 1f604
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:04:53

I only like they’re breadsticks 😂that actually sounds good right now haha

I think we got this and can be safe another day and I really hope we are.

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 0:21:27

Hey how are you feeling tonight about tribal and the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:02:40

Mr. Brown wrote:
Hey how are you feeling tonight about tribal and the challenge?

Hey Mr. Brown! Sorry, took longer than i expected, but I am feeling ok? i still have yet to talk to a few people to have a better grasp of what people are truly thinking. and i just got online so I am catching up now. have you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 9:47:53

Goodmorning Jessica! I haven’t heard anything so I went with Hannah because she’s the only person who hasn’t said a word to me until last night. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Mr. Brown-
Jump to: