Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:30:06

hey Yennefer! happy to see us on the same tribe! i love love love your character choice! hey there hey 1f60d
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 14:19:02

omg, heyyy!! I absolutely adore your character choice as well!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 16:54:59

Yennefer wrote:
omg, heyyy!! I absolutely adore your character choice as well!!

Thank you! I hope your exams go well and you ace them! Thanks so much again for last night! I think we would have been lost if it weren’t for you lol how are you feeling thus far?
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:21:35

Eek just saw this! I also hope the exams went well! lol but I can't believe we lost again. us 5 were killing that by ourselves lol until they reminded us that we needed another team member 😞
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:28:38

Yennefer wrote:
Eek just saw this! I also hope the exams went well! lol but I can't believe we lost again. us 5 were killing that by ourselves lol until they reminded us that we needed another team member 😞

Ugh I know! We really almost had that!! It sucks we are going to tribal, but we gotta do what we gotta do! I am thinking Mr. Brown is best to let go in order to keep our tribe as strong as we can, he was missing for the challenge yesterday and then today he messed us up once Hannah got in. I think without him posting, we really could’ve had the chance lol how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:30:49

I agree I was thinking Hannah or him since they've both been somewhat IA cuz if we keep them we are going to keep losing
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:33:51

Yennefer wrote:
I agree I was thinking Hannah or him since they've both been somewhat IA cuz if we keep them we are going to keep losing

I definitely feel the same way! Whichever one would be fine with me tbh, but I think Hannah did help yesterday and helped us today, so Mr. Brown I would say is our weakest link. Lol have you gotten to speak with the rest of our tribe?
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:46:23

Yes I agree! I think that is our best bet then! so we post in the tribal area and then vote in awhile in our confessionals.?

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:04:45

Yennefer wrote:
Yes I agree! I think that is our best bet then! so we post in the tribal area and then vote in awhile in our confessionals.?

sorry for the late response, what i had to do took a bit longer than expected, but yes! you should make a thread called "Tribal Council Votes" if you haven't done so and you can post your votes there. how are you feeling after tonight's events??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Yennefer-
Jump to: