Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:10:50

Hannah, you're such an icon! happy to meet you and see that we are on the same tribe! i hope you are having a great sunday! Smile

Hannah Montana likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:02:34

Hi Jessica! I am just now seeing these! How is your day going?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:17:16

Hannah Montana wrote:
Hi Jessica! I am just now seeing these! How is your day going?

it's going well! i was hoping to win tonight, but we just weren't fast enough. i hate that we are going tribal so early, but we gotta do what we gotta do. just to be upfront with you, you're safe with me! how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:18:06

i'm thinking of going Mr. Brown tbh, i feel it's the best thing to do to keep our tribe as strong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:19:30

Thank you! I am feeling good! I felt bad I was late but work ya know. And same here I'm doing Mr. Brown.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:25:30

Hannah Montana wrote:
Thank you! I am feeling good! I felt bad I was late but work ya know. And same here I'm doing Mr. Brown.

please, don’t ever feel bad about real life things you have to take care of Smile we all have busy lives and try our best to balance this game with it. it’s all good <3 and me too! I think that is the tribe consensus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey there hey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey    hey there hey  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Hannah & Jessica-
Jump to: