Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:16:20

hey Andrew! i'm glad to see some eye candy on our tribe!  hey there hey 1f60d i might have to purposely injure myself so you can take care of me  hey there hey 1f602  hey there hey 1f60b

in all seriousness, i hope you are having a lovely Sunday!  hey there hey 1f604
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:52:33

Haha well technically I got stabbed to death so I wouldn’t be much of a help 😂 but it’s nice to meet you. Sorry I’ve been at work all day yesterday andnjust seeing this now
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 10:13:15

Andrew Deluca wrote:
Haha well technically I got stabbed to death so I wouldn’t be much of a help 😂 but it’s nice to meet you. Sorry I’ve been at work all day yesterday andnjust seeing this now

that’s very true  hey there hey 1f602  and no worries, better late than never, but you didn’t really miss much aside from the first reward challenge. happy to finally have you join us Smile hopefully work goes well (& quickly) for ya! i am at work now and falling asleep currently hey there hey 1f634

Andrew Deluca likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 12:26:26

hard to fall asleep with the work id do id get fired lmao but good afternoon to you miss jessica day
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 16:00:26

Good afternoon Doctor! I hope your stomach bug goes away quickly! That’s the worst, I used to get them all the time so I’m speaking from experience hey there hey 1f62a

How’s your day been?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 16:32:22

im dealing with it the best i can thank you i am feeling better and im ready to help out with tonights challenges. other than that my days been chill so far hbu?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:10:14

Andrew Deluca wrote:
im dealing with it the best i can thank you i am feeling better and im ready to help out with tonights challenges. other than that my days been chill so far hbu?

work has me pretty occupied! I actually signed up for OT for the rest of the week, but luckily I was able to schedule them around challenge times!

but yes! I am feeling good about tonight! I feel it’s been a slow start for our tribe with everyone being busy, which is definitely understandable, but hopefully the both of us can converse more Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:12:14

deff would love that for sure. i think tonights challenges our team is gonna be majority there for which is good
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:42:52

Andrew Deluca wrote:
deff would love that for sure. i think tonights challenges our team is gonna be majority there for which is good

hopefully! but i am confident that we can do it! these camp tasks are just not it lol it is so much to take in and i am kind of confused! i guess we gotta do them every day so we shall wee how that goes.

have you gotten the chance to speak with the others on our tribe? anyone giving you good vibes off the bat?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:10:28

hey just letting you know youre safe with me. we coulda had that if we didnt have inactives

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:15:32

Andrew Deluca wrote:
hey just letting you know youre safe with me. we coulda had that if we didnt have inactives

you are safe with me as well! we really could've had that tbh, i wish Mr. Brown didn't show up because without him ruining the thread once Hannah got here, i really think we could've beat the brown tribe. what are you thinking for this tribal??
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:16:21

we seriosuly coulda had that im so mad rn. im thinking mr brown tbh hbu? i just dont get a good vibe with him

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:19:19

Andrew Deluca wrote:
we seriosuly coulda had that im so mad rn. im thinking mr brown tbh hbu? i just dont get a good vibe with him

that's what i'm thinking too. i think it's the best thing we can do to keep our tribe as strong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:19:30

i agree!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:29:41

Have you gotten the chance to speak with the rest of our tribe? Anyone giving you good vibes off the bat?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:32:29

i have a little bit. ive talked to bella and yhou the most so far. and im startig to talk to yenn
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 0:51:31

Andrew Deluca wrote:
i have a little bit. ive talked to bella and yhou the most so far. and im startig to talk to yenn

sorry for the late response, took longer than i expected.

Bella is lovely! i really like her level head and conversation. i haven't gotten the chance to speak with Yenn privately too much, but i think she just has a really busy schedule, but i like her too. she took initiative and kept us in line during the challenge which was soo necessary   hey there hey 1f605 hey there hey 1f602 hopefully after this tribal council, our tribe can be more in sync so we can start winning these challenges. we showed we can work together and get it done, so all we are lacking is being punctual lol

Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:01:31

yup im sure we can figure it out for tomorrow nights immunity!! we got this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:09:25

Andrew Deluca wrote:
yup im sure we can figure it out for tomorrow nights immunity!! we got this!!!!

i believe in our potential! it would be nice to win safety for the tribe morale, but hopefully getting rid of the fat (inactives) will help us do just that! i am off to bed, but i'll chat with you in the morning! i hope you rest well I love you

Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:19:55

you as well jessica!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Andrew & Jessica-
Jump to: