Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Rankings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:57:48

Start Post
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 2:23:44

1. Green Tribe- The most active tribe so far and the one with the most strategy. There is a group of 5 containing Stewie, Ariel, Ash, Yelena and Zia. Within that 5 they're making multiple different 3's within the 5 with Yelena seeming to be in the middle. Truman is also well liked though he's slow with forum troubles out of the gate, but he makes up for it with enthusiasm! Then Jade has been MIA.

1. Yelena
2. Zia
3. Ariel
4. Stewie (the fact that key is ranked 4th shows how stacked this team is)
5. Ash
6. Truman
7. Jade

2. Brown Tribe- though they lost tonight and are down a number, the rest of their tribe besides now voted out Addison is active. Flapjack needs to kick it up but I know they can as they've played orgs before! This tribe is interesting though in that they're completely united so far. Unlike Green, there's no alliances, just the tribe and 1on1s and come tribe swaps, they may help them if they don't lose another number or swaps work in their favor. There's also just some talent on this team so if they can put it together, it can be scary.

1. Ruby
2. Piper
3. Willy
4. Sandor
5. Shemar
6. Flapjack

3. Orange Tribe- Only ranked last because they have 2 inactives. This tribe has a scary 3 some in Yimo, Bellatrix and Jessica. If they make it to merge together, look out everyone else. Yennefer is a newbie as well and won Slimms last game and did really well on the flag comp so if she can get herself together on the forum side of things they have a solid 4. And then Mr. Brown is pissing people off lmao.

1. Bellatrix
2. Jessica
3. Yimo
4. Yennefer
5. Mr. Brown
6. Andrew
7. Hannah

Yelena, Ruby Matthews and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:03:47

1. Green Tribe- The continue to dominate challenges but both other tribes have taken notice and without even being able to talk want to work together already to take out Green. Could be bad for this tribes late game though they each have 50 SQ tokens from winning 2 reward comps so theres that.

1. Yelena
2. Ariel
3. Stewie
4. Zia
5. Ash
6. Truman
7. Jade

2. Brown Tribe- Good teamwork tonight and no tribal! Flapjack has been more active today so that's def a good sign! They've also begun alligning, with a 3some in Willy, Ruby and Piper, while also a 4 some in Piper, Ruby, Sandor and Shemar!

1. Ruby
2. Piper
3. Willy
4. Shemar
5. Sandor
6. Flapjack

3. Orange Tribe- Tribal for them tonight, though all of their members have shown up now! Mr. Brown is going home. Andrew has picked it up and Hannah has a knack for showing up at the right time. Yennefer is lacking a little in social game but crazy good at comps and in group threads so we'll see if she adapts as a newbie. let's see if dropping James does anything for this tribe!

1. Bellatrix
2. Jessica
3. Yimo
4. Yennefer
5. Andrew
6. Hannah

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:25:54

The Tribes are all even at this point after the most recent tribe swap. The past couple vote outs have all been because of inactivity but now we're just about out of inactives and there's double tribal tonight so it's about to turn up!

1. Yelena - She is in the middle of everything. The middle of Green. The middle of the old Sattler tribe. No ones target even though half of everyone targets Green. She's playing a great game and things are going her way and she's got a direct pathb to the merge with a majority Green on her tribe that she picked

2. Stewie - Stewie is right behind Yelena. The 1st tribe swap initially seemed terrible for him but he survived 3 tribals on a tribe with no one from his OG tribe and has met just about everyone before everyone else! He's a huge threat to go far because of that and his good gameplay!

3. Ruby - Ruby has been fighting against the odds for a minute now. She's made friends with everyone she's spoken too though and doesn't seem to be too many people's targets so she's in a good spot come merge, especially with her OG tribe still in tact.

4. Yimo - Yimo also has a great social game and an idol that's good until final 10! He's a split vote on a tribe of 5 and he'd be ranked higher if his OG allies weren't mostly gone!

5. Ash- Ash is being thrown under the bus more by his OG team than his supposed opponents. It may help him in the long run bc everyone else will think he's disposable to them and not target him! It could also create dilemmas and trust problems for him as well so he's got a fine line to tread but he's in a great spot, guaranteed merge!

6. Bellatrix- The OG Oranges are dangerous in that they may sneak to the end while Brown and Green fight it out! Everyone loves Bellatrix and no one wants her out so she's is in a good spot, especially with Truman the easy target on her tribe for now.

7. Jessica - Jessica and her two OG Oranges are all that's left, but the three of them are a force to be reckoned with, especially if the three get to merge together which is probable at this point!

8. Piper- Piper has an extra vote good thru final 7 so she has some power! She may have overextended in her social game because people know she's good and want her out but she's still well connected and likely to get to merge!

9. Ariel - She's been playing great as well, sent the idol to Ruby, and has her Green tribe strong! She is a target of multiple people though so that's why she's down here as opposed to up at the top, still an excellent game being played! On a scary tribe right now though.

10. Zia - She's in the same spot as Ariel except that the Greens think she thinks she's the leader and I don't think any of them trust her to bring her all the way to the end, at least as of now. Still, she's playing a great game as well!

11. Willy - He hasn't been super super active but he's done what he's had to do so far and is one of the savviest players here. His reads are on point and people need to start heeding his warnings about Green. He is in a scary spot tribe swap wise but hopefully for him he has Flapjack as his security blanket.

12. Shemar- He's playing a good game and is pretty well connected! He's made it obvious though where he stands so he may become one of the first brown targets come merge! He also just screwed up along with Sandor for not getting rid of Stewie when they had the chance!

13. Sandor- Hopefully the Stewie decision ages well for them but as of now, they def should've gotten rid of him while they had the chance. I don't completely get the logic there, especially with tribe swaps looming!

14.Truman - He's played a great game, but just got put in a terrible spot. If his tribe goes to tribal I''m almost sure he will go to get rid of a green!

15. Flapjack- They're rarely on the forum, more than the other inactive people, but just barely. Could be the first boot on their current tribe but the tribe might also do Willy while they have the chance.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 16:08:02

Yes, I'm stealing Rae's format now lol thanks Rae  Rankings 1f601

These were my rankings as of merge, sorry if it's a little late

21. Addison Montgomery [-]

20. Mr. Brown [-]

19. Jade West [-]

18. Hannah Montana [-]

17. Andrew Deluca [-]

16. Yennefer [-]

15. Sandor [-]

14. Stewie [-]

13. Flapjack [-]

12. Shemar Moore [-] - Shemar doesn't have the best social game according to these other players but he's in a great spot, hiding behind a couple of targets in Willy and Jess. If he stays loyal and keeps it simple he may just be a couple endgame moves away from a win if he gets there.

11. Truman Burbank [+3] - Truman tries hard and everyone sees it but they also haven't gotten to know him too too well and he's aligned with the green team so he may end up on the wrong side of numbers. He is a less threatening green though with a decent shot at getting to the end.

10. Ash Ketchum [-5] - Ash is on the bottom of Green though they're all skeptical of each other and Zia and Yelena are seen as the threats so he has his shields. He has shown to be a gamer so if he maneuvers correctly he could go very far!

9. Piper Halliwell [-1] - Piper is social but too social because apparently she's not super trusted by either side. She does have her ins with the Brown team and then Yimo and Jess so she may be able to make move happen in the shadows!

8. Bellatrix Lestrange [-2] - Bellatrix is loved by everyone but not directing too many decisions either. No one wants to get rid of her but she isn't building much of a resume either, which isn't a bad place at all going into merge!

7. Zia Rodriguez [+3] - Zia is in a decent spot socially but many people are weary of her. She's playing aggressively and is definitely part of if not leading decision making for the Green team. That makes her a huge target though!

6. Ariel [+3] - Ariel is loved by everyone and hiding behind two shields in Zia and Yelena! She's also played a good game but not one that's in everyone's face! She's playing awesome and I love watching it!

5. Jessica Day [+2] - Jessica is in a good spot, having good relationships with most of Brown and Orange. She also works with Willy and those two are scary together. Being a powerhouse on her side, she's a target though so we'll see how it works out.

4. Yimo Tapir [-] - Yimo and Ruby sit in the middle of a 5v5 (Green's vs the others). They have a ton of power and a lot of social sway and we'll see what they do with it!

3. Yelena [-2]
- Yelena sits in the middle of the Green team, in a nice spot with relationships with everyone! We'll see if everyone figures out she may be playing the best game!

2. Ruby Matthews [+1]
- Ruby is doing the same thing as Yimo except a little better lol she's everywhere, talking good game with everyone and it's her and Yimo's choice what happens as of now!

1. Willy Wonka [+10]
- The shit Willy pulled with a fake idol getting Ruby's vote off of him to avoid the tie when he eventually got super lucky, like 1/700 lucky twice with the fishing and double votes (no one else posts fish 10 sec apart), was absolutely insane! He shouldn't have made merge, yet here he is! He's playing quite the game and hope it keeps going as crazy as it's been!

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 16:28:44

And now today, final 9, following the Ariel vote:

21. Addison Montgomery [-]

20. Mr. Brown [-]

19. Jade West [-]

18. Hannah Montana [-]

17. Andrew Deluca [-]

16. Yennefer [-]

15. Sandor [-]

14. Stewie [-]

13. Flapjack [-]

12. Yelena [-9]

11. Truman [-]

10. Ariel [-4]

9. Shemar Moore [+3] - Shemar keeps doing his thing. Again, social game not super respected but still will have an argument if he gets to the end as he was a part of all of these crucial merge votes and he still has his shields in Jess and Willy!

8. Zia Rodriguez [-1] - With Ariel and Yelena now gone, and Ash turning on Green, there was a solid split vote against this girl and she seems pretty alone. The good thing is she's played a good game which makes her a threat at the end and she's currently not super threatening so she may squeak by! Not the best spot though!

7. Ash Ketchum [+3] - Ash just flipped on Zia and Ariel and sided with people he hasn't voted with all game so naturally he's on the bottom there but they all also fear Willy and Jessica and may pull him in for a blindside! The Ariel move also goes on his resume, granted nothing special, but it was a move and he has options!

6. Bellatrix Lestrange [+2] - Bellatrix is still loved by everyone but still not directing too many decisions either. No one wants to get rid of her still but she isn't building much of a resume still either, which isn't a bad place at all going into top 9 but now, especially with her hiatus, she has to get her game in gear!

5. Piper Halliwell [+4] - Piper is doing what Bellatrix has done but a little more volatile lol she's very social but for some reason people realized and did see her as a target for a bit! This Ariel move and the Yelena move have been nice but she needs to seperate from Yimo and Ruby in the middle because they're playing it better than she is, at least in the eyes of the jury and fellow castaways from what I've seen.

4. Yimo Tapir [-] - Yimo and Ruby, alon g with Piper sit in the middle and having been flipping and flopping the whole time! They have a ton of power and a lot of social sway since the merge started and we'll see what they continue to do with it! Brown should be in their sites!

3. Ruby Matthews [-1]
- Ruby, Piper and Yimo are running the middle and Ruby is seen as the queen bee, which may not be good for her survivability. She's playing incredibly though and if she can take out the Willy Jessica pair, she's in the drivers seat! Those are her shields though so we'll see how she plays it!

2. Jessica Day [+3] - Jessica using the idol on Willy to get around the nullifier and send Truman home was brilliant. Then she drew the right rock and sent Ruby off the forum for the day which opened up Yimo and Piper to take out Ariel which may not have happened had Ruby been there. Then she won Immunity. She's killing it!

1. Willy Wonka [-]
- He follows up his pre merge miracle with a blindside on maybe the biggest threat in the game, Yelena, and then an ally plays his idol on him to get around a nullifier. His game is 100% displaying Rick Devens energy and it's compelling to watch!

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 23:28:19

i was so high almost the whole time omg i love u bitch

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Rankings Empty