Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Random Thoughts!  Empty
PostSubject: Random Thoughts!    Random Thoughts!  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:34:12

First Blog Post:

New to blogging. Let's see how I will do in keeping up with this. Excited to see how this season will turn out, looks like a promising cast with interesting character choices!
Random Thoughts!  200.gif?cid=89ab776dlywjow1djmdi299zrv93fo3xk69uh76ug9v1d2jj&rid=200

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Random Thoughts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts!    Random Thoughts!  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:34:12

Gallimimus Tribe:

This tribe is eating in the character department!
Jade West? Phew queen queen bad bitch energy is strong. Was going to blog as her but decided not to not knowing someone was playing as her lol!.

Ash? Can't go wrong with him! he's the OG pokemon trainer, surprised no one has played as him yet especially in BBQ8.

Stewie Griffin? Yeah, I'm stanning his crazy baby ass. I remember when I accidentally called my spanish teacher in middle school Stewie three times in a row and wondered why she was ignoring me till I realized why LOL.

Ariel? Cute choice! the icon pick right now is cute Razz.

Truman Burbank: Never watched The Truman Show Embarassed but Jim Carry is funny as fuck in the movies I've seen him in. So, I'm hoping to see the humor behind this character come out throughout the season.

Zia Rodriguez: Haven't watched Jurassic Park either opps, but the character seems to be smart and vocal in what they think. Interested to see how that will play out since this is a Jurassic Park themed season.

Yelena: Have not watched Black Widow however, Yelena seems like a badass bitch ready to fuck shit up!

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts!    Random Thoughts!  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 8:16:00

Come back say more

Elena Gilbert and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Random Thoughts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts!    Random Thoughts!  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 2:22:58

Tweety Bird wrote:
Come back say more
Lmao opps😭😂

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts!    Random Thoughts!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts!
Page 1 of 1