Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hold Onto Your Butts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:51:13

Oops not tonight but tmrrw. You guys know what i meant
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:56:58

I think Willy is being our fire person tomorrow we have to vote before… or at 10 AM on who is going to be the fire person each day
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 5:37:21

I just took one for the team and did wood while I was up, it’s actually really quick I thought it would be more time consuming

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 5:38:03

Also Willy voted you for fire and before I came here I just assumed it was the consensus and agreed asfsgshsj whoops

Piper Halliwell and Sandor Clegane like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 7:10:57

Ruby Matthews wrote:
I just took one for the team and did wood while I was up, it’s actually really quick I thought it would be more time consuming

I honestly don’t mind! I think that if someone can get it done right away we might as well get it done if we have the time! Life happens and sometimes people can’t get on because of life, so I think it’s better to be safe if you have the time and Wood or Fishing weren’t done I think it’s good to just get it done!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 7:21:12

Yeah for sure I say the tasks are just a first come first served basis, there’s no point in taking the risk of getting a disadvantage because of waiting on someone that may be busy with more important irl things
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 7:26:23

I agree! I mean everyone trying to help us nice! But life happens, alarms don’t go off, you get called in early, etc. Like if someone has the opportunity to be on and get it done before someone who signed up for it did they can! I think that’s great so that way it’s at least taken care of!
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 9:35:56

Good morning! Im gonna start fire in about 20 mins or so. Im here! Taking the day off so I can make sure I do it right

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:26:43

Thank you so much Sandor for taking on the Fire responsilbity! I truly appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:37:23

Aww thanks Sandor for your help, on the bright said you’ll receive 10 Bucks hehe
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:44:02

No worries. I'd like to do it on Mondays going forward if possible. Im usually at home cleaning, doing laundry etc. I dont mind doing it other days too, but mondays are ideal. Hope everyobe has a SPECTACULAR day!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:08:10

Yeah that’s alright, I don’t really have any preferred day anyways I’ll do it whenever. Also thanks!! Hope you have a lovely day too 💜
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:53:58

Hold the core for here is having a wonderful day I'm currently on lunch at work but headed back in soon just want you guys to know that you guys are all rockstars in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:55:57

Aww same goes to you!! Hope work isn’t too hard on you and you have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:05:50

Did we swap tribes? Am I high? What is going on?!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:07:18

Yup tribe swap into two tribes, piper and I are on our own 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:08:01

I hope we can all make it to the other side, I think you guys should definitely stay tribe strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold Onto Your Butts   Hold Onto Your Butts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold Onto Your Butts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Hold Onto Your Butts-
Jump to: