Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Three Amigas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:13:03

not going to lie, i’m not sure if the host was supposed to make a thread in here, but they said done in my confessional, so i’m just going to make one for us 😭

Zia Rodriguez and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:14:23

Works for me! Hi girls! I love this!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:15:03

I am so happy about this!
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:15:13

You beat me to it lol I got sidetracked but Yes, only you three and the hosts can see any threads made in here!

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:16:21

you’re forgiven morty I love you and hey girls!!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:03:16

We are still together babies

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:03:27

we need to make a chat w us Truman and Ash

Yelena and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:05:57

I agree. Poor Stewie lol.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:06:23

I'll request it

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:07:44

stewie better survive 😭

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:09:58

at least we have majority, if we get sent we live

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:08:50

Hehe I don't know if you two saw but I just briefly glimpsed a new private room being made for Ruby, Jessica, Piper, and Yimo called "The Underdogs". Natural for them to join together though lol. When I spoke with them earlier they almost all brought up the same thing about being "anxious" to be in the minority of this tribe

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:14:22

omg how did you see that? did the hosts accidentally give you access to seeing the chat?
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:14:57

I saw that too omg, that’s not good that we can see it tho we should prob tell the hosts.

However I figured they were working together. It’s ok we got this.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:16:36

I was scrolling through my list of Private Areas and noticed one at the bottom that didn't have anything and I refreshed and it was gone. I think when a new room is created it briefly shows up for like a blink where we can see?

Zia Rodriguez and Yelena like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:17:31

Maybe, I’m not sure, at least it was something we all knew existed already

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:17:44

this may be a dumb thing to say.. but would it be smart to potentially lose immunity tomorrow? not only would we receive more tokens (if you vote early, you get extra tokens. voting is 5, and winning immunity is 5), but we would also be taking one of them out. idk it’s up to you guys, but i do see them being the most vocal players compared to the other tribe

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:18:21

Help the way I literally thought that Yelena! I almost suggested throwing today's immunity
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:21:11

That could be smart the only downside is if one of them has an idol we are screwed
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:21:26

So we need to be sure they don’t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Three Amigas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigas   The Three Amigas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Amigas
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: The Three Amigas-
Jump to: