Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 18:33:45

Hey girl! I’m stressing a bit I honestly don’t know who is going. all I know is who I voted for 😂 what about you! Congrats on winning again! I’m super excited to see what you created at the end of the season because I thought I had that in the bag with my arts and crafts stuff 😂💚
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 18:37:23

I am stressing bc I keep seeing people leaving that I could’ve beat and ppl keep staying that I know I can’t beat 😭 I voted for Shem tho.

Thank you omg! Can’t wait to see yours too.

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 18:42:26

I voted for Shemar too. I felt bad because Shemar literally has been kind to me and given me no real reason to vote him out… but neither has anyone else really 😂 the single digits are awesome but suck because I literally enjoy everyone’s presence. But That’s who I’m hoping everyone else voted for but I feel like everyone keeps wanting to make huge moves so I legit have no idea 🙃
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 18:50:44

I am so confused with the triple vote because literally everyone told me they voted Shemar so?? Lmao it makes no sense.

I just think we need to start actually trying to get the people who will win the game out next week because like, I know we are all friends but common everyone needs to realize Willy beats anyone at the final 3, I know we all like him but he needs to go or we are all stupid lol

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:00:26

I know see I feel like something is happening and I’m out of the loop 😭😭 like even yesterday I didn’t know anyone was voting for you, I thought everyone was voting Ariel… but I knew something was up and that’s why I used my double vote (it was me not ash 😅) because I could just tell something was off… and I feel the same way about this vote. That I’m not getting the full story 🙃 

And I think tomorrow is the last day that all secret powers can be used

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:03:28

I agree which scares me omg I feel like I’m so out of the loop, and everyone who is in the loop is clearly dangerous and needs to go, but idk who that is
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:09:04

We are definitely gonna find out soon 🥺 i haven’t been fully in the loop since i joined in trying to get Willy out. And now I feel like they still talk to me but not to the extent where they trust me enough to tell me what’s all going on 🙃
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:10:37

I mean, I think they’re all kinda stupid not trying to get Willy out, bc if they don’t get him out they’re playing for him to win. So you’re smart. I think maybe we can get Willy out next tribal if we have the numbers

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:10:49

Because advantages all expire

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:17:21

I think if Willy isn’t out by final 6 he has the numbers. Honestly I’ve just been waiting for his “idol” to go away so that he can go 🙃🙃 I just know if he is in the finals he is going to win. It doesn’t matter who is sitting next to him. Except maybe you. I think you two might both have an equal chance if you guys are sitting together just because of the uphill battle you have had to endure to get there

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:23:05

Aww thank you I really don’t think I could beat him. I think Jessica might be able to.

I think the idols all expire today so I think if we vote for him tomorrow he’d go tbh.

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:23:28

I just hope Ruby stays and Shem goes today bc Ruby would vote Willy out I don’t think Shem would

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:33:59

Girl. I have been spiraling because I’m worried Ruby is gonna go 😭😭😭 I know me, Yimo, and ash all voted Shemar… but no one else has actually said a name to me. And then the triple vote comes into play. And I don’t know who has it, I am worried Shemar might. Because literally as soon as he lost he messaged me telling me he knows I was planning on voting for him (which I had mentioned earlier before the immunity) and he would really want my vote… so someone told him before immunity and that just makes me feel like people didn’t want him out yet
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:36:29

I like Shemar I really do, I feel like he has honestly been super kind to me. I know others don’t get along with him well but I just think he is little misunderstood… but I also know he is loyal to Willy. And him going is a number less for Willy.. but I just worry because he really isn’t a threat that everyone is going to keep him around and take him to the final two because I think whoever sits next to him at final 2 would beat him because not a lot of people did view him as a threat
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:59:14

Girl you can vote for Shemar, ash, yimo, and I are ok going to rocks and if we are lucky it will land on a bigger target
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:41:45

Hey baby sorry I didn’t see this Sad but I did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!