Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Cartoon Kids

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:12:17

So Shemar and Willy. That's great. I can imagine he's voting me tonight. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:13:00

And it's actually funny because when he came to me he goes "the vote is Flapjack, right"
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:14:10

It stemmed from shamar saying “Stewie next it seems fitting” and then the other two kinda followed suit with that. If it wasn’t for the tribe swap you were next. Also Bellatrix got in close with the four if us so I wouldn’t have been surprised if she also a little something to do with that
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:14:55

Yeah I figured I was next lol, which sucks ass. But what about tonight?
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:17:09

Listen it’s 3-2 for you guys I’m fine with it being Willy if you guys are feeling it. We’re at you guys mercy
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:17:54

Why is it always assumed that it's 3-2? I don't get that Flapjack. If you would be honest with me, it would help the two of us
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:24:01

I mean it’s just assumed you were were the original green tribe. But now I’m hearing from ash Willy is telling him a completely diff thing then me. So here’s what’s going on. T he vote is gonna be 3-2 no matter if it’s you me or Willy. Talking to ash Willy has been sayi my my name but then he has told Yelena you.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:25:15

Willy's said my name to me as well, but you want to stick with him? I don't know if you've voted yet, but Willy saying your name is alarming, and he not only told Ash from what you said, but he told me your name as well
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:28:15

Listen I’m talking to ash rn he’s already sussed out Willy. If you want to do will Atp I’m down for it
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:30:09

Have you voted yet? Willy just doesn't seem right. First he says he trusts me and now he wants me out and has for days
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:33:22

I have not voted yet. Yes he doesn’t like don’t pitch me and someone else s plan then go to other people with a totally different plan trying to play the middle. He’s caught now

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:34:14

If that's how you want to play tonight, yeah that's the vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Kids    Cartoon Kids  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Kids
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Flapjack & Stewie-
Jump to: