Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hi how are you doing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Hi how are you doing Empty
PostSubject: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:53:27

Hi Piper. How are you. I'm happy to be in a new tribe with new people
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:12:00

Hi Truman!! I'm good I'm excited to finally get to talk to more people and get to know more people playing the game!

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:30:41

I'm also excited.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:37:12

I think it makes the dynamic more fun! Plus I enjoy meeting new people! I'm like an extroverted introvert lol

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:40:14

Me too. I'm extrovert introvert. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:59:29

Same! So Truman I've never seen the Truman show I'm getting a list of movies/shows together to watch, would you say it's worth watching? I'm like super behind in popular movies/shows and i need to find new things to watch lol
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:01:38

I think it is super worthy. Its emotional, funny. After watching you'll be thinking and reflecting about life. I liked it

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:20:53

I will definitely add that to my list of new shows to watch! I have this really bad habit of just rewatching the same shows/movies over and over again and not branching out and trying something new!

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:05:19

good morning piper. how are you? im happy we already did the fishing
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:07:34

Good morning Truman I’m good! Just getting ready for my work day! How about you?

And yes I get super nervous that someone will have something come up in their real life (which is totally ok our real lives should 100% come first) but they won’t be able to make the deadline so I figured if I don’t see the people who signed up for it online I’ll step in to help since I’m always on at this time lol

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:15:24

of course. i also gonna start my work day. good work

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:16:58

Have a wonderful day at work!!

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 18:47:32

Hey Truman! I hope you had a great day at work! Hopefully, if they do another tribe mate pick for the immunity you and I will be able to compete together! I was like just a couple of minutes too late to get to compete for the reward Sad

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:22:29

I wasn't on when the 5 players were chosen. But it's ok.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:25:38

I was on the forum but my forum has been super wonky lately. It hasn't been showing me the Red-Eye thing when there is a new message. So I plan on messaging the hosts after immunity to see if there is a way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:29:19

You should message them later. How are you feeling in this new tribe? I just saw our 9 members are online, meanwhile in the other thibe only 5 out of 8 are on
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:42:18

You know I’ll be honest.. I think this tribe will steamroll in the immunity challenges until the merge, so while in this tribe I feel safe. And then after I think I will be one of the first few people voted off.

I feel like the 3 people who got restricted where viewed as the “largest threats” and i think your original green tribe will have all the numbers come the merge
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:10:03

You were one of the three restricted? From the previous tribe i was I thought it would be me the restricted but it was Ariel . Why are you saying that when is the merge you'll be voted out first? I'm wanting to close with the people that are winning when the merge start. For now i want to focus at immunity for me and my tribe, step by step.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:16:33

Yea it was Ariel, myself, and Bellatrix.

From what I gathered each tribe kinda picked the person they viewed as “the most active” to restrict them. Because brown picked Bellatrix because we thought she was the most active, and Orange picked Ariel because they thought she was the most active… so I assumed (and I could be wrong because it’s just an assumption) thag I was viewed as the most active on my previous tribe and that’s why your old green tribe put me up lol, And being viewed as super active come the merge can put a target on peoples backs 😂😂

And yea I know I honestly im just trying to make sure our new tribe, The red Tribe, makes it to the merge! Everyone ive talked to on this tribe seems super deserving of making it to merge/jury and I would definitely like to know you all more. Then I can worry about merge when/if I get there

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:24:26

We all are a group in this dynamic game. You have to be patient and positive. When I was in the green tribe i was worried about losing the immunity bc I fell at the bottom of that. But I didn't let this fear take control of me. In the punishment of being restricted you were chosen by the green, but at that time the amount of info about you was restricted but bow you can talk with 2 previous oranges, 5 previous greens and you have 1 previous red, so show to everyone your value. That's my advice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi how are you doing   Hi how are you doing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi how are you doing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Piper & Truman-
Jump to: