Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Taking Control

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:17:57

Hey Hey Hey!! That was quick, so glad we have this and I’m looking forward to working in this core group. I’m glad we won tonight so we have the time to strategise and figure out a plan on how to move forward and keep ourselves here and gain some power!!

I’m heading off for the night but I’ll speak to you all tomorrow!!

Jessica Day, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:30:26

Thanks for making the group Ruby!! And I’m super excited to work with you guys 💚💚💚

Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:38:45

hey queens! thank you hosts for being so fast with making the room, it is highly appreciated I love you i am looking forward to strategizing to figure things out for us, as well as continue getting to know you all ! i think we have great potential to do major damage <3 goodnight Ruby! I love you

Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 23:41:14

i love love lovee this . game on! sleep tight ladies talk soon
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 23:49:23

was flapjack on brown team before ? i see him online and forgot .
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 5:21:39

I know we’ve got this in the bag we just need a cute plan to keep all 4 of us here and I know for a fact we’d run merge!

Yeah Flapjack was on our tribe but he was probably the least active of the bunch he’s alright though
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 5:54:00

Yea I agree with Ruby, flapjack was on our original tribe and wasn’t very active at first. I am trying to figure out who might be the least active on this tribe. They all seem to go to bed early and I don’t know if that’s normal for them… or if it’s because they keep winning they don’t fee the need to stay awake and strategize. Especially since they haven’t been to a tribal yet.

Also… I know they probably won’t do it tonight. But I really wish the other tribe would vote off stewie… they probably won’t since he did the competition for them… but if you think about it strategically. The green team has won almost every single competition. If the other team doesn’t vote off Stewie before a merge/swap them the green team will basically be at full power come the merge.

What are the odds you guys think the orange and brown members on the other tribe will see that reasoning?

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:34:38

So I just wanted to let you guys know… because I want you guys to know I trust you.
I am sorry I stole the fishing spot from you Jessica.. I was hoping Truman was the one who didn’t show up right away and I stole it from him… but me stealing the fishing spot today was kinda part of a strategy…. Now that I stole it from you Jessica we might be able to make the original green members think that we don’t like each other/aren’t working together. Which will probably benefit us…

But more so… we all know we are the bottom four… we just don’t know their pecking order. And to know which one of us might go out first means we we might be able to flip the votes depending on the connections we each create with the original green members…. And with me stealing that today… I think will make me look not like a team player/scared so I have to earn $$ to try and get a prize… and so I think more than likely I’ll be the first on their pecking order… and now we kinda have an idea of who will go first

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:30:52

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Yea I agree with Ruby, flapjack was on our original tribe and wasn’t very active at first. I am trying to figure out who might be the least active on this tribe. They all seem to go to bed early and I don’t know if that’s normal for them… or if it’s because they keep winning they don’t fee the need to stay awake and strategize. Especially since they haven’t been to a tribal yet.

Also… I know they probably won’t do it tonight. But I really wish the other tribe would vote off stewie… they probably won’t since he did the competition for them… but if you think about it strategically. The green team has won almost every single competition. If the other team doesn’t vote off Stewie before a merge/swap them the green team will basically be at full power come the merge.

What are the odds you guys think the orange and brown members on the other tribe will see that reasoning?

This is what I was hoping for. The smartest thing to do is get rid of Stewie for the long run, but I do understand if they end up wanting to keep him because of the inactives on their tribe. Personally, Stewie would be the better move overall to weaken the greens so that they aren’t able to run anything come merge. If not this round, I’m hoping the next time our tribe wins, they take the shot. They have to realize it’s a smart move, but we shall see!

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:33:39

also if worse comes to worst, we still have the option to pool money together for a power to make a move. hopefully we don’t have to do it this early, but it is an option!

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:51:27

Yeah I think if I was over there my target would 100% be Stewie, if all the greens make it to merge they have potential to just steamroll and that’s not good for us what so ever. I mean Stewie competed but he’s also the main reason they lost so they could possibly vote him off at least I hope they do!

I actually really like that strategy Piper, maybe them thinking you two aren’t working together they’d maybe give either of you more information about votes etc so I think that’s really smart actually.

We just need to be doing as many tasks as possible to build up a balance, if we can get an advantage to shake things up and even the playing field that would be great.

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 9:02:25

Ruby Matthews wrote:
Yeah I think if I was over there my target would 100% be Stewie, if all the greens make it to merge they have potential to just steamroll and that’s not good for us what so ever. I mean Stewie competed but he’s also the main reason they lost so they could possibly vote him off at least I hope they do!

I actually really like that strategy Piper, maybe them thinking you two aren’t working together they’d maybe give either of you more information about votes etc so I think that’s really smart actually.

We just need to be doing as many tasks as possible to build up a balance, if we can get an advantage to shake things up and even the playing field that would be great.

agreed! maybe whenever we are signing up for tasks, we should be quick with it and say which task we want to do so we can build up a balance like you said!

it is pretty smart! if they don’t think we are working together, we would be, theoretically speaking, able to make a move on them more easily. i am feeling like Truman could be their odd man out. he seems to be the least interactive amongst their group and was the first to go to bed. it might be a good idea if the 4 of us get to know him more and make him feel good with us in the case that we need him to flip him if we end up going to tribal.

i think we have a good shot at winning challenges as a tribe if the other tribe continues to be inactive, so hopefully we do just that! it’s hard to get a grasp on how close the greens, but there has to be a crack somewhere and we just need to find it.

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 9:21:26

For sure when they’re doing the list I’m gonna try be quick to get my name down, I have 100 so far so I’m not really anywhere near it but getting there!

You’re right gives us so much more room to manoeuvre and really just break them up. I chatted a bit with him last night and I’ll definitely do the same today and hopefully he gets to the point where he trusts each of us more than his fellow tribe mates.

Yeah they’ll be a crack we just have to work our asses off to explore and then find it.

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:23:39

i really hope the other browns and oranges are working together . they better be! we need to understand the social dynamics of the greens . i am not sure who is on top and who is on bottom.

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:24:03

for tomorrow , we all need to do a task for the coins .
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:29:51

Yeah I’m really not sure who holds all the power, I have my fingers crossed for the tribal that our people work together too.

We definitely need to do as many tasks as possible it’s gonna be hard though because everyone on this tribe is active and wants to partake in the tasks
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:30:37

i think they will be . i just dont want them to not see the bigger picture here . we need that baby gone .

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:31:00

im going to volunteer for fire immediately . it only makes sense to split responsibility .

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:31:20

if they try anything we will fuq them up.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:33:20

We will indeed and they won’t even see it coming asxfsfsgsjs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control   Taking Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Control
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: The Underdogs-
Jump to: