Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Identity Guesses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:14:56

thought I’d make one of these so I’m not doing them in my confessionals. I don’t really let identity guesses affect the natural flow of my game, so this is just for fun!

- Ruby: Courtney
- Yimo: Kyng
- Bellatrix: I am not 100% about this, but she gives James. I really hope it’s James because that means we are finally working together in a game! Lmao
- Shemar: y’all cannot tell me that man is not Chris Condor. I’ve only been on the same tribe as him for less than 24 hours and that’s Chris. His football knowledge, his grammar, the way he was talking in our camp chat and repeatedly bragging about fantasy football lmao oh, Chris. he’s a gem 😂
- Yelena: Amanda
- Stewie: I am starting to have suspicions that this could Keyshawn. His social game is amazing and all the jokes and gifs in public chats just screams him. I need to meet him in order to really know, but that is my suspicion. If it is Key, his ass gonna be so mad at me for pushing his name so much when I was in Sattler 😂😂💀

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:04:51

I am guessing I was right about Stewie. That announcement he made that was deleted is very much something he would do. Now his twitter is deactivated. Damn 😭
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:02:13

Yelena: Courtney. I am so fucking sorry for blindsiding your AGAIN lmao

Yimo: POSEY ASS FJDJSJS idk how it took me so long, but I am so fucking happy we’ve been super close throughout this game lmao it is definitely a first 😂 in BBQ6 he made it to 5th or 6th without really ever talking to me lmao in All Stars, I put his ass up lmfao so this is definitely a change, but I couldn’t be anymore excited for it.

Bella: I don’t know anymore lmao

Shemar: Chris

Stewie: Key

Willy: GREG. I am so happy we are working together again. Dynamic duo methinks. No matter how the rest of this game goes, I have appreciated us getting the chance to work together again.

Ash: Javi/Jal/Johnny Lawrence lmao
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 8:05:12

my Courtney era 💃💃

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 10:44:57

Jessica Day wrote:
- Bellatrix: I am not 100% about this, but she gives James. I really hope it’s James because that means we are finally working together in a game! Lmao

Pls why would I be Leta Lestrange in one game and come be Bellatrix in another 💀 I did consider it though eek! We will work together one day and have everyone shaking with fear 😭

Wendy Christensen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 1