Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Announcement!!

Go down 
+6
Ariel
Ash Ketchum
Kim Spradlin
Theo James
Willy Wonka
Morty
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 13:06:22

Announcement!!

Today, each tribe will be sending a delegate to a Summit where the 3 survivors on opposing tribes will come together and make a decision for their own tribes! Choose wisely! Like previously, they will be removed from their tribes and private rooms, and this time they will also head to Mt. Sibo, the highest point in Jurassic Park! The meeting will take place from 4pm to 7pm!

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews, Ash Ketchum and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 13:23:57

Morty I want to burn Mt. Sibo to the ground
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 14:06:58

Congrats to the final thirteen. From now on, direct all questions and concerns with Kathy and Josh. I’m resigning. Bye  Announcement!!  270c

Stewie Griffin, Jessica Day, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:05:09

Theo is welcome to take a break & come back if he so desires, I can't force anyone to want to host this series with me. In the meantime, leave him alone & direct all the complaining to me. I wish people would understand how heavy it gets when we give & give & give & rarely feel appreciated & how hard people come down on us when we make mistakes or when they face obstacles in their game. I'm not trying to start anything bc I get that you all put time into it & it can get frustrating, I just know that how he feels right now is how I feel after every BBQ season. Like I gave so much of myself & barely anyone appreciates it. I have people continuously crediting BBQ for things but forget the important part that I started it, that I fund it, that BBQ never exists if I never put the time & money into it. I sure do recognize all of you. Every damn season I write up little blurbs for every eviction about how much I appreciate you. Every season I write another blurb during reveal. I'm always thanking people for playing. More & more I give out prizes so that more than just the finalists are rewarded & in return I only ask that people have fun & appreciate it & I rarely feel either is being met. I have had people literally say to me "I'll ask John or Sophia if I can host SQ" as if this is not my series. It's hurt me a lot bc all those instances build up, but I come back again & again to host, but not everyone is a glutton for punishment like I am & I don't blame them. So ya, for now just come to me with all the complains & questions.

Tweety Bird, Jack Black, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ariel and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:08:15

Thank you all for everything you are doing. I know that hosting a series is hard and that we have to remember this is just a game for fun that we all signed up for, I have said it once and will say it again, I have done plenty of forum games in my past and this is by far the most well run game I have seen and taken apart in

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:10:25

We love you Kim, Theo, and Morty. Thank u all for the time and energy you put into this <3

Morty, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:10:45

Ariel why do you look traumatizing?

Tweety Bird, Morty, Ruby Matthews, Ash Ketchum, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:11:15

Help I thought I was cute Announcement!!  1f602 Announcement!!  1f62d

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:13:23

Youre scary Ariel

Also I can’t even imagine running a forum game with how much work it must take even the preplanning and everything, I hope y’all know as frustrated as your players get sometimes we do appreciate all the work you do for us

Kim Spradlin, Morty, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:15:47

love u so much. im thankful for being able to play and this game has been an actual blast . Announcement!!  1f49c hosts are killing in .

Kim Spradlin, Morty, Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:16:48

Now Yimo why did you have to outcute me?

Kim Spradlin, Tweety Bird, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:17:25

Ariel wrote:
Now Yimo why did you have to outcute me?

Who's gonna tell her?

Tweety Bird, Morty, Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:19:53

Not me having nightmares about the little mermaid tonight.

Anyways good work, hosts. Hosting ain’t easy.

Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:20:09

"Hello darkness my old friend..."

Announcement!!  7EP

Kim Spradlin, Morty, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:22:18

me to theo

Kim Spradlin, Morty, Zia Rodriguez and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 15:25:50

I have to thank Kim, Morty and Theo, for the great work at this game that I have been honoured to participate.

Kim Spradlin and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 16:02:55

Truman Burbank wrote:
I have to thank Kim, Morty and Theo, for the great work at this game that I have been honoured to participate.

For real, a Jurassic Park themed season is so kick ass because of all the things it can do

Zia Rodriguez and Yelena like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 16:39:28

Thank you Kim, Theo, and Morty! I know this game is special to you three especially you Kim! And I want to personally thank you guys for creating this escape from reality. Life’s been really hard on me lately and this escape from reality that You created was exactly what I needed in my life. You guys are amazing and I can’t tell you how much I truly appreciate you 🥺💚

Jack Black, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews and Ash Ketchum like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!    Announcement!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: SQ Announcement Board :: SQ Announcement Board :: SQ Announcement Board-
Jump to: