Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under

Go down 
+7
Piper Halliwell
Bellatrix Lestrange
Shemar Moore
Jessica Day
Willy Wonka
Ariel
Morty
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:00:05

Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under Up-dow10

Welcome Castaways,

Tonight we will be playing the game Over, Under! The game will start when I post “Over”. You will then all have a minute to post the word, “Under”. After someone posts “Under”, everyone will then have a minute to post the word, “Over”. Then, after someone posts "Over", you will all have a minute to post the word, “Under” again. This will continue for 2 hours.

Every time someone posts the word first successfully, they get the point. If multiple people post that same word, whoever does not post first is OUT (if there's a tie for first, both get the point). No one may score back to back, so if you’re the one who successfully posts Under, you can’t post the next Over. If you post the wrong word, you are OUT. If no one posts for the round, ALL SCORES RESET.  

If we get down to two people, scores will reset and the remaining two will have to post before their opponent, "over" or "under". It will be a best of 7 series so the first one to 4 will win!

This game may go very fast or the full two hours. It's a marathon or a race! Feel free to ask questions and we will run a practice round for 5 minutes at 9:05!

Rules

-Post "Over" or "Under" in the correct order to get a point
-Don’t post out of order or immediately after someone else with the same post or you’re out
-Don’t post the incorrect word or you’re out
-If no one posts for a round, all scores reset.
-The last person standing or whoever has the most points after 2 hours wins

Zia Rodriguez and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:01:00

Omg my brain can't compute hold on

Bellatrix Lestrange and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:01:09

Quote :
This will continue for 2 hours.

I know where you live, Morty

Morty, Bellatrix Lestrange and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:03:47

so if you post over first, you can't post under next or what? im confused

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:04:28

I'll be alerting the authorities

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:04:38

Yes! you can't post Over if you were the one who was first to post Under the previous round and vice versa
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:04:48

WHAT IS THIS

Piper Halliwell, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:04:52

wouldn't that mean if you post over first, you'd have to continue and can only post overs?

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:05:25

Yeah im confused as fuck

Bellatrix Lestrange and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:05:35

If you don't post at all you weren't eliminated right?

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:06:01

Jessica Day wrote:
wouldn't that mean if you post over first, you'd have to continue and can only post overs?
No because you might not get the next Over, after the Under under yours.

Zia Rodriguez and Willy Wonka like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:06:17

I think i understand, but just in case, Bella can you do the cruciatus curse on me real quick

Bellatrix Lestrange, Piper Halliwell, Ariel, Willy Wonka and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:06:36

Don't worry guys, we will start when the questions are answered.

Piper Halliwell and Ash Ketchum like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:06:36

Jessica Day wrote:

No, bc once someone else says Under, you may not be the one to post the next Over out of fear of being eliminated or to reset the points. There are reasons not to post as well!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:06:53

Shemar Moore wrote:
If you don't post at all you weren't eliminated right?

I think you could but then if you got the end you'd have no points
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:07:34

Can you theoretically just not post at all and never get eliminated and just hope everyone fucks up?

Morty, Shemar Moore, Zia Rodriguez and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:07:40

I understand I’m just out at a store so I’m only gonna respond for the comp rn
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:07:59

Practice starts at 9:09, then I'll do another round of questions if there are any but hopefully the practice will clear things up!

Ash Ketchum and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:08:20

Wait Willy that’s a good question
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 21:08:52

Willy Wonka wrote:
Can you theoretically just not post at all and never get eliminated and just hope everyone fucks up?

Yes because then you could get down to the final two but then they may have alot more posts than you at the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under   Individual Immunity Challenge #3 - Over, Under I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next