Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Build - a - Dino

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 10:50:21

Build - a - Dino

Hello judges,

Here are the guidelines that had to be followed. I will need a score out of 10 for each.

Must Include

- Physical description of your Dinosaur if written
- We have to see your Dinosaur if you choose art over writing
- It can't be a Dinosaur that already exists
- Give it a story
- Give it a name

It will be judged based on creativity, following the guidelines & entertainment.
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 10:52:04

Dino #1

Build - a - Dino Hp2maq10

This is Geena, the Panosaurus Rex. Geena is a proud pansexual icon who doesn’t take shit from the heteros. She has a long rockin bod with the head of a triceratops. Her parents are Little Foot and and Cera from the Land Before Time. Unfortunately they have passed on because they didn’t have enough tree stats to eat (RIP). But Geena don’t need no tree stars, she survives off of grit and rage. Her goal in life is to become the first pansexual dinosaur president. She has a long road ahead against Trumpasaurus-Rex. Geena won’t let no man stand in her way and will tackle and take down her way to top (which is ironic cause she’s a bottom). Geena hopes you vote for her to win, cause a vote for Geena is a vote for Freedom. If you vote for Trumoasaurus Rex then you hate dinos.
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:03:50

Dino #2

Build - a - Dino 1c5c2510
Build - a - Dino 4e5ff910
Build - a - Dino 4c295f10

The tail of the TunaKins Rex is a short and sweet one… two sisters against the world. They were hatched from the sands of fruity Dino bites, though they are rex’s they love swimming and hunting for goldfish… the only thing they eat. They spend their days frolicking under the Reece’s sun and chasing the noodle seagulls, and searching through the long grass for a friend as pure as Rapunzel… which is their favorite movie… With heads made of footprints (my actual kids footprints 🥺) and eyes and hearts of gold, their is nothing these two baby dinos cannot accomplish together 💚
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:05:54

Dino #3

Build - a - Dino 6c73fc10

Kandisaurus: this dinosaur originally spawned from a unicorn that pooped out a candy cane and this candy cane multiplied and evolved into kandisaurus’ they are sweet and are a treat so if they existed now and attacked u, u could just suck them until they disappeared
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:07:03

Dino #4

Build - a - Dino Nwtn1910

Rextor a predator dinosaur, a meat eating dinosaur, that was made from a T-rex and a Velociraptor. Known for its uncanny speed to chase down it's pray, the Rextor was widely considered to be one of the scariest dinosaurs before falling extinct. It's immense size mixed with incredible ferociousness and lighting quick speed, made it a true predator of prehistoric time. Would eat other dinosaurs and animals for food, it was the only dinosaur that was truly nocturnal and did it’s predator work at night, during the day Rextor would sleep to rebuild its energy he had from the night before, but wake him if you must, they get even angry once woken. It’s favourite food is baby eggs when it needs to feed on its own. It leaps as high as a frog and causes earthquakes when it lands. Make no mistake, if it smells fear on you, you will be cease to exist 🦖
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:08:11

Dino #5

Build - a - Dino 39-C15-B6-D-9-FD9-4095-B097-BD9-EA920-C533

Hello judges, I would like to make it known that I spent a lot of time designing every single element of this imagine. Including the background on adobe illustrator <3

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:11:48

Dino #6

Build - a - Dino Full_b10
Build - a - Dino Close_10
Build - a - Dino Pavo_d10
Build - a - Dino Pavost10

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:12:22

These are the 6 you have to judge xoxo
Back to top Go down
jwarp

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 11:20:41

My ranking, from favorite to least favorite:
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 12:36:53

Dino 1 - 6/10 - Made me laugh a couple of times, especially the line about the Trumpasaurus Rex. And who doesn't love a pansexual icon?
Dino 2 - 7/10 - Super sweet, I love that so many of these people went for food and said their dinos were made of food but, this person went above and beyond and actually made their dinos OUT of food. Good job.
Dino 3 - 2/10 - I'm not sure what to say other than I would eat one if available.
Dino 4 - 7/10 - I really like the artwork for this one, it reminded me of Reptar from Rugrats. Could have done with a bit more personality in the description.
Dino 5 - 9/10 Absolutely hilarious. Imagine this coming to get you? Terrifying, but also delicious.
Dino 6 - 8/10 Awesome art and realistic story, just missing a bit of entertainment.

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 10:31:52

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Dino #2

Build - a - Dino 1c5c2510
Build - a - Dino 4e5ff910
Build - a - Dino 4c295f10

The tail of the TunaKins Rex is a short and sweet one… two sisters against the world. They were hatched from the sands of fruity Dino bites, though they are rex’s they love swimming and hunting for goldfish… the only thing they eat. They spend their days frolicking under the Reece’s sun and chasing the noodle seagulls, and searching through the long grass for a friend as pure as Rapunzel… which is their favorite movie… With heads made of footprints (my actual kids footprints 🥺) and eyes and hearts of gold, their is nothing these two baby dinos cannot accomplish together 💚

OMG IT'S SO CUTE 😍
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build - a - Dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build - a - Dino   Build - a - Dino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build - a - Dino
Page 1 of 1