Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 16:30:24

Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe: Yimo Tapir, Zia Rodriguez (safe), Bellatrix Lestrange, & Shemar Moore

Now let's bring in the members of the jury - Flapjack, Yelena, Truman, Ariel, Piper, Ash, Ruby, Willy voted out at the last Tribal Council & Jessica.

Tonight you are all here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- Describe this season for you in one word.
- It's the end, what's your last pitch to make sure you have a seat in the final 3?
- If you were a juror, what would be the most important for you when you cast your vote for a winner?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in one hour from now. This means you can start voting at 5:30pm EST tonight. You have 3 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 5:30pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 8:30pm EST TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 16:41:29

- Describe this season for you in one word. Immersive!
- It's the end, what's your last pitch to make sure you have a seat in the final 3? N/A I'm immune 
- If you were a juror, what would be the most important for you when you cast your vote for a winner?

I personally take a lot into account when I vote, who had been loyal to me would be a part of it yes, but who had played the best game, had a good strategy and made moves to back it up, was able to convince others  that keeping them is in their best interest, had a good balance of comps and social, had a plan, had alliances, but also one on one connections. It's really a mix of everything, were they ever in real danger? Were they a threat? Idk. It's a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 16:43:57

also speeches count too imo
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 17:00:39

- Describe this season for you in one word. FUN.
- It's the end, what's your last pitch to make sure you have a seat in the final 3? the jury hates me and i think we should set out with the plan we have all discussed Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe 1f49c
someone who does not oversell their game and is intentional and honest in how they played .
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 17:47:04

- Describe this season for you in one word. I

ncredible

- It's the end, what's your last pitch to make sure you have a seat in the final 3? Guys we have a plan and all 3 of us deserve to be here and I believe we all played great games and incredibly different games and deserve to talk to the jury.

- If you were a juror, what would be the most important for
you when you cast your vote for a winner? Most loyal to me and who played the best game they possibly could that got them to the final three

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 20:30:09

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

The sixteenth person voted out of Survivor Quarantine Season 2 and the FINAL member of the jury...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The rest of you, congratulations on making it to final 3. You have made it all the way to the end. The only thing left now is to convince the jurors that you deserve their vote to win. Please stand by, I will make you an area, in the meantime please work on your opening statements so we do not wait for hours.

Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe
Shemar Moore
Yimo Tapir
Zia Rodriguez

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 20:31:06

Congrats boys I love you
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 21:38:54

Congratulations y'all
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 21:48:16

congrats 💜💜WHHHHHH ive been out but be home soon
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 22:19:41

Don’t forget to post your speech I think the jurors are waiting for you before starting questions! 💋

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 22:53:45

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
Don’t forget to post your speech I think the jurors are waiting for you before starting questions! 💋
im requesting access there now!!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 22:55:20

You don’t have access?
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 22:55:50

Baby it’s just in the final tribal room
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 22:57:28

fuck ok dbfujfkfnfd shit
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 22:59:08

Are you ok? I love you
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:00:46

i literally did not see that section of the forum lord, i messaged kathy i cant see it and shes like ?:::? lol
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:02:02

It’s just in the tribal section but under final not merge-osaurous
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:06:16

yea i saw now, sorry give me 15 min, im almost done
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:07:02

No worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe   Tribal Council #16 - Mergeosaurus-Rex Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1