Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 17:30:12

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

To help get things started, please fill this out:

Introductory Interview:

1. Who is your favorite Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You find out your closest ally might end up getting the votes to leave. You have an idol in your possession, but if you play it, you expose your game and you no longer have an idol. How do you proceed with the round?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 10:43:39

Favorite survivor player is Yul. I like the way he used brains and brawn to win the game.
My strategy is causing chaos. My favorite survivor seasons are filled with blindsides and flipping votes and surprises.
Win. I dont care if strangers love me
Try to flip votes to get ally to stay, but im holding on to that idol for myself
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 10:48:17

Thank you Lafayette; I appreciate the quick response! Best of luck I love you

Lafayette Reynolds likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 11:12:04

So I set my alarm for 5am to do the fishing task this morning. I hope I did it correctly. I'm having doubts. I hope I dont have to do the fire challenge. Omg is it really like 12 hrs you have to post once an hour? Y'all are sadistic!

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 11:24:43

Yeah you’re good! I updated your totals to reflect it! Keep up the great work!

Lafayette Reynolds likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 12:08:55

Oh tysm! I was worried

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 21:32:05

Player ranking who I trust Most>Least
Lucifer
Cara Maria
Tweety
Beth
Issa
Jack
Indy
Lindsey
Spongebob
Wendy
Marceline
Capt America
Gale
Neville
Peppa
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 21:36:50

Lucifer- work w since day 1
Cara- worked w since day 1
Tweety- been close to last cpl days
Beth- she and i work well together
Wendy seems nice
Marceline seems nice
Capt america- dont really know him
Gale- dont know her
Neville dont know him
Peppa- idk why, im sure theyre perfectly nice but i get a shady feeling about this one.
Issa- we had fun in yesterdays challenge
Jack- was in my first tribe w him, natural leader
Indy- dont really know
Lindsey- she was fun to work with
Spongebob- dobt really know him

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 11:16:58

Im feelin all kind of nervous today. I just heard all the original Marvel people are staying together to get out all the original DC people. WTH people? I mean we were in our orig tribes for like 2 days. If we vote along those lines then Jack and Lucifer are in trouble. That sucks for me since Lucifer is my #1. I hope he lasts til merge
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 13:37:17

Phew. My butt almost went home last night. Seems like orig Marvel folks are coming for Lucifer and I. I hope merge is soon so we (orig DC) can go in with more numbers.
I really like a couple of the orig Marvel folks. I think I could lightweight trust them and steer them towards voting another orig DC person if I had to.
Working on getting something solid with Lucifer, Jack and Beth. If we can get to the F4 that would be fantastic.
Anyway, watching for another "Drop your buff" announcement soon

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 14:04:10

We finally merged. What a relief! Now I get to see if the people Ive aligned myself with are for real or if theyre just using me for a vote.
Im kind of excited to play with these people left. There are some villains, some shady characters, some sheep and some people who think they're safe.
My only fear is individual immunity challenges. Holy crap, i dont think Ive done well in comps. Now we see who the threats really are.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 10:55:10

Damn. Im tired today. That comp last night was insane. I cant believe i woke up to it still going on. I feel proud of myself that i dropped kinda middle of the pack. I didnt think id last that long. That win was well deserved by lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 18:04:04

Man these people are shady LOL. I love it but I have NO idea who to trust. So much misdirection and whispers happening all over the place. Dont get me wrong, Im scrambling too, I mean I have to. Its fun as long as I'm not the one whose name is being thrown around.
IRL Im a pretty straight forward person and I dont act like this! I wanted to play this game by being a lowkey villain and causing chaos, but now I find myself liking the people Im playing with and I dont wanna screw up their game. If my #1 gets voted out tho, watch out cause Im going rogue.

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 10:55:52

Uh, can we have security at the jury house? LOL
I can understand leaving a burning trail on your way out, in fact I love to see it. Shows passion about the game. The way a few people are saying "play your own game" I can only speak for myself, but I am! You have to have numbers to get to that next level. I can assure you when we have to tyrn on each I already have a couple plans in place.
Im thinking Cara and Gale will be leaving soon. After that I want to flip and bring 1 or 2 with me, and play with Peppa, Wendy and Tweety to get out some bigger threats on our side. Namely Jack. I like him a lot and that vote is gonna hurt, but he can easily win this game if he makes it finals.
Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 21:00:19

So, its been a busy day. Today Lucifer and I decided it was time to shake thinks up. I reached out to Cara, Peppa, Tweety and Gale to vote out Beth.
I loce a good game and it was apparent that if Lucifer and I stuck with that Big 7, they were gonna vote out those 4 one by one then probably myself then Lucifer.
Taking a huge chance and proposed that we vote out Beth, shes Jacks #1 I believe. Also she has a power and we want that out before she can use it.
Then Indy buys a power today. I feel like Ive spent all day trying to convince the new group to keep their mouths shut and trying to convince the big 7 that we dont need to use any powers that we have the numbers.
If this comes off as planned the votes will be 5 to evict Peppa and 6 to evict Beth.
Lucifer and I also plan after the votes are revealed to tell them marceline and I flipped so Lucifer can still be in that group and feed us info.
Whew. If we pull this off it'll be EPIC

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 10:34:53

Wow. We did it. We actually were able to pull off that blindside. Im elated! Now i start to genuinely worry for my life in this game. It'll come out that I was one of the 2 that flipped. Jack, indy and rest will be going hard for me. I hope we can convince them it was Marceline so it protects Lucifer. At least one of us need to make it to finals.
And now you guys throw in this damn idol?! LOLOL would've been fun if I had gotten it, but alas, I am powerless.
Today should be fun once the shock wears off.

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 10:21:05

Well damn. I guess me replying to Jacks message last night was a blunder. I feel awful now. I really didnt mean to kick him while hes down or rub it in his face. I wouldnt do that, not even to someone I didnt like and I like Jack a lot.
On another note though, looks like it might be smooth sailing from here on out IF the 6 stay together. I highly doubt that will happen. Wendy seems pretty close with peppa and tweety. I may push for her to go next. Right now I think I need to sit back and stay out of the spotlight. There are bigger targets than me. Its so hard tho. I never knew I was a control freak until this game LOL. Its not always easy working with all these personalities.
Just hope Im safe for a few more votes.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 10:21:15

Well damn. I guess me replying to Jacks message last night was a blunder. I feel awful now. I really didnt mean to kick him while hes down or rub it in his face. I wouldnt do that, not even to someone I didnt like and I like Jack a lot.
On another note though, looks like it might be smooth sailing from here on out IF the 6 stay together. I highly doubt that will happen. Wendy seems pretty close with peppa and tweety. I may push for her to go next. Right now I think I need to sit back and stay out of the spotlight. There are bigger targets than me. Its so hard tho. I never knew I was a control freak until this game LOL. Its not always easy working with all these personalities.
Just hope Im safe for a few more votes.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 12:07:19

What the hell did I sign up for?! Where do you find these people? Haha I'm mentally exhausted after the last 24 hrs. I found out my ride or die is a shitstain. The person i thought was my enemy is my ally and then Cara went out on a rock draw? This game, man.
Anyway, I am no longer in Satan's army. I dont completely trust Gale either. To be honest the people (critters?) I trust the most at this point are peppa and tweety. I have to be honest, i dont even care if i make it to the end anymore. Im just here for the entertainment. I thought I was gonna come in this game and cause chaos? Looks like I wasnt the only one.
Whew. I need a shot of whiskey and a nap and its only 10am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1