Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Day 2 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Day 2 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Day 2 Confessional   Day 2 Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 21:08:03

We won! We won! Get this dance! Our team managed to win a SECOND time in a row, all thanks for Russell Hantz. I guess maybe we can be useful. The way Peppa Pig called him a no-neck motherfu*ker took me all the way out. Chile, the resentment is building between that side and ours, but as long as we can win these daily Immunity challenges, we won't have anything to work with. I feel great with Gale and I even made a F2 with Lucifer, so maybe I am covered for a bit post-merge. But to think that Jack almost blew it for us with not checking our tribal chat...

Day 2 Confessional 200.gif?cid=89ab776dyeugz1ddm8jq2mtmlmep9jkm8eb4yah09ovs5gu1&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Day 2 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 2 Confessional   Day 2 Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 21:19:30

This confessional had too many errors. I'm not even gonna bother fixing it
Day 2 Confessional 200.gif?cid=89ab776d7rcpjq6fl78iymt70somn0mi0o47dqnslvbertqc&rid=200
Back to top Go down

Day 2 Confessional
Page 1 of 1