Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Voting Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 22:33:56

*Nevel walks up to voting area* Im sorry man, but your not pulling your weight. *Nevel writes down Russells name for elimination*

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 22:05:32

*Nevel Walks up to the voting area* This sucks as you were on my original team, but you really lets us down and i think its your time to go. *Nevel writes down Marcellus name*
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 0:50:09

*Nevel walks to the voting area and doesn't say anything to the camera as he write down Lucifer name and submits his vote*
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 0:02:39

*Nevel walks up to the voting area* So I think this could be my time if I don't do this. I really like you Lafayette but this seem like my only option. *Nevel votes Lafayette*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting Thread
Page 1 of 1