Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 17:34:43

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

To help get things started, please fill this out:

Introductory Interview:

1. Who is your favorite Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You find out your closest ally might end up getting the votes to leave. You have an idol in your possession, but if you play it, you expose your game and you no longer have an idol. How do you proceed with the round?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:11:07

1. ME! No one is or has done it like Nevel.
2. Make people work with me. Use my charm and if people try to cross them make them rue the day!
3. WIN AND BE HATED! If your not here to win LEAVE ALREADY. god
4. Let them get out in jury then i have their vote win and i have immunity if someone DARES TRY TO COME FOR ME!

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:22:03

Thank you Nevel; I appreciate the quick response! Best of luck I love you
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 12:27:48

So its my first day here. Looks like i only have SOME competition. Can't wait to mow them down and get the title of sole survivor. Moving forward the people i would enjoy working with are Issa, Cara, Gale, Peppa. Luci somewhat but he would be more of a number for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 15:32:35

So the tribes have formed and Marvel is winning right?
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 15:33:00

So the tribes have formed and Marvel is winning right? Like me and Issa on one tribe. GET READY WORLD

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 15:55:20

MISS LINDSAY Girl she will rue they she crossed Nevel!
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 20:19:47

are word JEFF PROBST
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 21:14:04

when do we submit our votes
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 22:42:27

*Nevel walks up and grabs the pen a paper* Maybe if you helped out in the challenge. *Nevel writes down Desi and holds up the paper to the camera*
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 22:46:48

Just saw this, sorry.

Voting opened up at 10:30 PM EST (about 16 minutes ago) and will remain open for 12 hours. Also, if you vote within the first 3 hours, then you get extra SQ tokens.

Typically we have an hour window once the tribal council thread is posted to reflect on the vote and figure what’s best for you. The reason we have the waiting period is because all votes are locked in once you vote. So no changing your vote, hence the protocol we have to make sure people don’t jump the gun. Twelve hours is the window we have for voting, which might seem long at first but as the game progresses every minute will count. Anyway, once you’re ready to vote, just create a thread here in your DR and title it something like “Voting Thread” and you can use that for all your votes. You can specify a reason if uou want but it’s not required. I hope I cleared that up. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Nevel Papperman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 19:59:30

Going into this immunity challenge I'm worried. I really don't want my tribe to lose again. If we do im part of a group of 7 working together. hopefully this will keep me safe if we fail
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 21:10:30

Im glad that im on a tribe with Gale and Issa. I feel the closet the two of them right now. I also love the frenemies thing i have with Lindsay. However im worried that if we keep losing were gonna have to turn on each other.
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 14:06:48

God a tribe swap? *Nevel rubs his temples* Im fuming i have a got a good group on tribe and just like that we are getting split up. I really hope i stay on tribe with a good chunk of them, and that we can move forward together again once merge comes. The best outcome for me would be having Peppa, Issa, and Gale on a tribe with me buts that's very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 0:28:26

I’m glad you’re okay I love you we were worried!
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 13:02:39

*Nevel Sits down and sigh* What the fuck happened at tribal? Issa should still be here im pissed. I thought either me or Lucifer would be the one to go. Im upset and need to get to the bottom of what happened today. *Nevel rubs his temples* The main thing im worried about is Issa thinking i did this to save myself which i didn't.
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 20:53:43

now what is this if you see me screenshot me
Welcome to your Confessional! Sch10
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 21:31:43

Okay i feel like i did well in the challenge and i hope my team was able to pull through. I really dont wanna go to tribal again. Give me one day were i dont have to vote somebody off.
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:15:47

*Nevel looks through a tree stomp, digging down the hole with his hand. He comes up empty handed*

(Aka there was nothing in your screenshot to find)

Nevel Papperman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:31:37

So... I'm voting someone out again. I want Wendy and Gale to stay but the issue is that they might go after each other so I gotta do my best to try and get Marci or Lafayette voted out here. It sucks cuz they both did there best but I gotta do what keeps me in the game longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next