Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Task #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Issa Rae

Issa Rae

Extra Token Task #1 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:31:30

Rankings!
Back to top Go down
Issa Rae

Issa Rae

Extra Token Task #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:46:17

Peppa- I have recently moved Peppa to the top of my list because we tried to flip the vote. Us working together to try and make something like a flip which is risky brings people together. I trust Peppa a whole lot.
Gale- Love Gale I feel like her vibes match me irl. But I am trying not to be messy in this game so I love Gale but I wont contribute in her crap talking lmao. It will come back to bite me in the ass.
Cara- Cara I love this girl! But we are in seprate tribes again which means she is ranked at #3 because right now Im ride or die for my tribe. But Cara and I seem chill and we like eachother and we both know this game pretty well.
Nevel- Nevel, he didn’t show up but I really liked him. I think he is unfortunately leaving soon
Tweety Bird- I like this player and I have nothing against them. I don’t like how they won so quickly so Tweety is a comp threat and needs to ADIOS.
Spongebob-Not sure why Spongebob is this high I guess I don’t trust many people. I am not against Spongebob which is why he is sort of in the middle.
Wendy-Wendy and I are communicating which is good. Id love to grow closer to her and I have nothing against her. I wanted to evict her but it was too soon.
Lindsey- Lindsey and I got along when we were first in a tribe together and unfortunately, we grew apart since then.
Captain America- He is definitely in an alliance with the males listed below. He is higher on my list because he is no threat.
MorningStar- Hes so weird and sneaky. Not a fan and I cant wait to be on a tribe with him and vote him out!
Jack Black- I like Jack. But he is a social threat. Him and the jokes. I see right through it. I want him out before the merge.
Indiana Jones- Irrelevant. We don’t even talk and I have no connection to the man LOL.
Beth- WHO?!?!

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Extra Token Task #1
Page 1 of 1