Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 13:21:10

Exit Interview

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

1. Who was your closest ally in the game?
2. Where do you think you went wrong this season ?
3. At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
4. Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Nevel Papperman

Nevel Papperman

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 14:11:37

My closet ally had to either be Peppa or Issa and with me and Issa going back to back I'm really hoping Peppa can pull flip the script and was not voted out her tribal like me.

Well being put on teams that didn,t have everyone play in the challenge. Which ended up sending me to tribal everyday. Besides that when Gale mutinied to the DC tribe, She left me with 3 people that started out together and i think that was the final nail in my coffin. If she stayed we might have been able to get Wendy to flip and vote Lafayette. Im not that upset with Gale as she needed to do as much as she could stay afloat in the game.

Maybe Lafayette as I believe they should have been sitting here doing their exit interview instead of me. Besides them anyone who I haven't been on a tribe with yet.

I loved the season I'm sad that I was cut early. I can't wait to see who everyone is and for people to find out who is behind Nevel. I hope the rest of the Season goes over well and if i play with you again i place better.

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 14:20:59

Thank you Nevel it’s been great having you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1