Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Task #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Black

Jack Black

Extra Token Task #2 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Task #2   Extra Token Task #2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 15:35:02

As I have already mentioned a time or two at random through all of my ranting, I love this game. I like it much better than BBQ - which is all I have really played to date. The mixing of people and the changing of the tribes makes it much easier for people who do not have the fastest connections or best computers to keep up with the game and actually have a chance. It changes things up daily when you are now forced to plot with people you may not have spent much time with, or any. I love the games, I love the special items in the fortress, I love the set up and the pace. You really outside yourself with this one. Kudos to everyone involved who came up with the items/challenges/etc. This is really top notch. Gets a solid A+ from me!

Kim Spradlin, Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down

Extra Token Task #2
Page 1 of 1