Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:00:04

Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions Screenlg6

Welcome Multiverse Tribe,

Tonight you will identifying the name of a music album using only the first letters of the song title names in its track listing.

I will post the entire track listing but only the first letters of each song name. For example, if the album in question was Blackout by Britney Spears, then the puzzle would look like:

1 GM
2 POM
3 R
4 BTI
5 HOE
6 GNIHAP
7 F
8 TS
9 HAI
10 OOB
11 PL
12 WSIBS

The first person to correctly identify the album name in their confessional will win Individual Immunity for the round, meaning you cannot be voted out at TC, unless you choose to give your Individual Immunity to someone else. (If you wish to transfer your immunity, you would have to post that decision on the Tribal Council thread at least 15 minutes before the voting period begins.)

Rules

- You may submit only once per clue, in your confessional. All I need is the name of the album.
- You will have thirty minutes to figure it out, but every five minutes I will unveil a clue.
- Any questions?

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:00:38

If everyone understands, like this post. If not, ask whatever questions.

If everyone is good I will post at :05

Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar, Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:01:53

So it will be one puzzle with one album?
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:02:14

Yes it’s just one album and that’s it.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:03:39

Tweety, Wendy, Marceline, we good?

Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird, Wendy Christensen and Marceline Abadeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:05:17

ALBUM

1 R
2 IYWAWAIWAM
3 LYADJBSGDI
4 NWTTAL
5 BOG
6 RWAC
7 LA
8 HOFAH

First clue around :10

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:11:13

We Have a Winner

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

Everyone, we will be seeing you at Tribal Council starting at 8:25 PM EST. In the meantime, Indiana, please think about whether you’re handing immunity to someone else or you are keeping it for yourself. Again, it’s been a great night!

Lafayette Reynolds, Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:11:35

Congrats Indiana!!!

Indiana Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:11:49

I will be keeping it!

Theo James, Lucifer Morningstar, Jack Black and Wendy Christensen like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:12:10

Congrats!

Indiana Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 20:12:45

Thanks guys!

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions   Immunity Challenge #14 - We Are The Champions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1