Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+4
Kim Spradlin
Theo James
Natural Harmonia Gropius
Tweety Bird
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:13:25

Day 1 (9/19/2021)
Here is where I will talk about my overall thoughts each round! (Other bloggers if you wanna have convo with me about the season I prefer for it to be here because the other thread I'll have will be the player rankings lol)

But im excited to watch this! Saw that Josh has a lot of new ideas for challenges and twists and I'm interested to see how that will go! It seems like the orange tribe is the least active on the public forum so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess they aren't winning the flag challenge or immunity tomorrow but who knows I'm just saying random shit rn lmao. I think the green tribe seems the most active so I'd bet my money on them winning the first couple challenges.... hopefully we get to see the tribe flags because I'm interested to see! I would truly hate that challenge lol but the fun thing about survivor is that your weaknesses can be someone else's strength and you can benefit off of that.

Parvati Shallow and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:18:16

Rae is literally stealing my blogging style...

Theo James and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:59:13

NAWR I been doing dis since bbq5 bestie Sad
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 18:09:53

Truman: Hey, Shemar. Good name. What does it mean?

WHY DID THIS MAKE ME HOLLER

Kim Spradlin and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:00:42

Tbt to the time Tweety was added to a girls alliance lmao xoxo

Kim Spradlin and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:41:08

Tbt to when I didn’t even know tweety was not a girl LMAO

Kim Spradlin, Theo James, Parvati Shallow and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:27:16

Appears like Jade, Andrew, and Hannah have yet to show up...if Hannah and Jade are early boots what a shame they wasted those characters and how embarrassing everyone is picking her for a winners pick and she aint even shown up yet....

I don't really have a winners pick yet. Right now I'd say maybe Zia but I see her being targeted early merge idk why she just seems really intelligent and someone you wouldn't want to go far with. Ariel is my winners pick for now!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:38:17

SHE IS A WINNER PICK BASED ON ICONICNESS AND SERVERY ALONE

Tweety Bird, Ariel and Elena Gilbert like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:50:53

Lemme talk about these flags

Dilophosaurus Tribe ... lmfaoooo yall tried! Obviously nobody on this tribe is an editor, and from what's been said in the forum, it seems like Hannah and Andrew weren't around to help. Yall kinda snapped leaving their asses out of the flag though tbh, screw them! I predicted yall likely would not be winning this and I was right...sorry besties but A plus for effort

Indominus Tribe did yall even try here this looks like it took someone two minutes lmfao with that being said, I think I would have voted for yalls flag LMFAO its the most aesthetically pleasing imo

Gallimimus Tribe NGL this is ugly. I hate it intensely. It's just bland imo and I don't like how it's like only green. But good job! I think they're the strongest team off the bat so I'm not shocked

Kim Spradlin, Theo James, Morty, Ariel, Elena Gilbert and Charlie Puth like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:54:05

I laughed so hard at the dildo tribe & how they left their inactives out <3

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:56:12

Kim Spradlin wrote:

I noticed that and giggled, kinda snapped
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:00:58

Tweety Bird wrote:
Tbt to when I didn’t even know tweety was not a girl LMAO
She's not??
Random Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dtt86ol5r2k9wjlssnj9wd7uvok8ymyw789e7z94p&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:01:53

LMFAO TWEETY A MAN Random Thoughts 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:05:03

Tweety Bird wrote:
LMFAO TWEETY A MAN  Random Thoughts 1f62d
WTF my childhood has been a lie... Brb
Random Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776djjwzof2v1qe0zpah2mvona8ln28f0bj35tls6dql&rid=200

Theo James and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 1:13:25

Tweety Bird wrote:
Kim Spradlin wrote:

I noticed that and giggled, kinda snapped

I did say to do a flag that represents the tribe LOL

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 1:13:45

Yall are wild for not knowing Tweety was a boy.

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 1:14:19

If he was a girl his name would be Tweetie or Tweetette.

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 8:54:05

Day 2 (9/20/2021)

Challenge Prediction - I’m not sure how this will be done, if it’s just one tribe going to tribal or two or joint or whatever they decide to do. But, for funsies I’m gonna guess that the orange tribe is going to tribal (are we calling them the didlo tribe now? Blame Kim for that!). If there is only one tribe that will be safe my money is going on the green tribe again! I wonder what they won as a reward.

Morty and Natural Harmonia Gropius like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 10:38:20

Ahhh an the genetic laboratory is open. I suspect that if Greg is here he already has at LEAST 1000 posts for the SQ tokens LOL!
Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 10:42:19

If Greg is here, he can already buy the entire shop out but won't a la Thestral Strand style

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next